part 4

After another hour of America’s next top model, the only person left was Ashton. He sat on the sofa squashed up against me, even when Calum and Michael had moved from next to him he still stayed put, it's like his leg was glued to mine.

"Well I’m going to do some training, you welcome to say if you want to though Ashton" Luke said doing his manly little jog-walk into the dining room.

"Don’t mind if I say do you?" Ashton said in a rather cocky tone that suggested it wasn't a question.

"I’d prefer if you not but I don’t think that will change your decision" 

"No, you were right on that one" he said, I reached over his lap to grab the remote. His eyes lingered on the back of my hand when the lines of the black rune were clearly visible; I had made no effort at all to hide it. He opened his mouth to say something but decided against it for some reason and closed it. Shit, I should have covered it. I’d have to be more careful next time. If he made any effort in his English essay, or actually concentrated on the book it would be easy to make the connection, or he may just think I was an obsessed crazy fan that wanted to be a shadow hunter so I drew runes all over myself. I changed the channel over to the big bang theory. There was a tense silence that was interrupted by Ashton's phone ringing. "Hello. I’m fine, stop calling me. No you don't we aren’t together anymore. You sound like a starker. Leave me alone. Please" he said and hung up. “Sorry about that. Now where were we." he leaned over me as I had done over him to get the remote. "This is cosy"

"If you're trying to make a move it’s really no working for me. And anyway who was that on the phone"

"You know you like it” he said looking down at me. “That was Christy, my ex, the one that cheated, she seems to have been in top starker mode ever since we broke up, and it’s rather creepy"

"You’re telling me"

"I’m not staking you, I promise" he said turning over so he was on his back with his head on my lap. His eyes fixed on the bruise on my jaw. “Are you ok" he said placing his thumb on it. I flinched as the pain shot through me like an electric current. "I'm sorry that hurt. If there anything I can do" I shot my head as he sat up. He now held my chin between his for-finder and thumb. “Kiss it better maybe" he said and kissed my jaw gently. It surprisingly didn't hurt at all. He kissed my jaw once and then my neck. I pulled away instantly.

"Stop" I said waiting for him to look up and catching his gaze.

"Why, are you getting a little hot and bothered?"

"Trust me you couldn't get me hot and bothered even if you tried"

"Do you wanna see me try" he said as a grin appeared on his face.

"You’re use to getting want you want"

"What makes you say that?"

"You’re not getting the hint that I’m not interested"

"Oh but you are"

"Am I Now?"

"Yes, and soon you'll be begging to bang me"

"Keep on dreaming" I said and there was a cough from the door way. It was Jace. He stood there in gray track suit bottoms holding two bottles of water, he lent against the wooden door way.

"So what's going on here then" Jace said smirking. He always liked to tease boys whenever they were around me making them think that if they went near me it'd be the last thing they'd do. Jace like mind games you see. He liked playing the overly protective big brother, were in actual face he was, well a protective big brother, only if there was any chance we could get found out or I could get pregnant.