part 5

Over the next 4 days I had made friends with all the football team and the cheerleaders. What was weird seeing as I wasn't usually the one to make friends with that group of people, but they were all lovely, I found out that Calum was dating Ava. She was lovely and they have been together for over a year now; they suited each other well. I had also learned that Luke had half of the cheerleading squad wrapped tightly around his little finger. They were falling at his feet; the other half either had boyfriends or were hung up on Ashton, still. He had tried to win me over more than ever on Friday. Trying to make a move at every opportunity, He was cute I'll give him that but I wasn't going to ever tell him that I think that. So far my strategy is 'play it mean, keep him keen' and it was working. It was quit amusing if I was being honest. I had also been hit on by many other people, personally I didn't see my appeal, but hey, I didn't mind. It was after school and Ava, Alicia and Richa had come back to mine to get ready for the party. They insisted that I had to go to get back at Ashton for what he's done to all the other girls.

"Right so Ashton likes someone looking hot rather than pretty so I suggest...we go for the black jeans, white and black bralet top and black heals" said Ava getting the clothes out of a pile. I agreed and changed. After the girls did my hair, they curled it so the long ringlets fell perfectly down my back. Alicia did my make up. She went for a sexy yet settle look so I didn't look like a tart, even though I did have bright red lip stick on. I hope this worked, I felt ridiculous and the girls hadn't let me look in the mirror to see what I look like and they weren't gonna let me. Luke had gone around to Ashton's at 7 to help set everything up, much to Alicia's dismay. It was now 9:30, the part started at 9. I walked down stares with the girls. We walked over to Ashton's house; you could hear the music clearly from outside. We walked in and the house was cramped. Alicia had insisted on going to find Luke so me, Ava and Richa went to get a drink. I said I don't drink, I don't but they didn't have anything else apart from coke what, most likely had be spiked so there was no escaping this time. We both walked into the garden, there were people jumping in the poor and lying down on the lawn. I and Ava found Calum as Richa went to find, well I don’t really know I wasn't paying attention.

"Hey baby" he said kissing Ava. "I'm guessing this was this one’s doing" Calum pointed at my outfit.

"Yep with the help of Alicia and Richa" I answered

"lethal team there" he laughed" has Ashton seen you yet"

"I haven't even seen myself yet"

"Well you look good, certainly Ashton's cup of tea" he smiled taking a sip of his drink. The house was blasting. It was very amusing watching people get thrown into the pool, I just hoped one of them wouldn't be me. After half an hour of talking with Calum and Ava, Luke walked up to us with Alicia on his arm.

"Hey, how did Jace let you out the house like that" he asked me

"Jace hadn't seen me and I was more concerned about you than him, if I'm honest" Luke pressed his lips; I could tell he wasn't too happy that I had come dressed like I had.

"If anyone try's anything...call me ok" I shook my head, he knew I wasn't like that. Anyway, I was wonder if you guys would like to join a couple of us in a game of spin the bottle." we nodded and followed them back though the jumping house and up stares to what I assumed was Ashton’s bed room. Sat on the floor was Ashton, Michael, Dylan - he was the guy that said 'eyy mami' all the time, alongside two people who were called Josh and Liv. I sat down opposite Ashton, Calum and Ava sat to my left and Luke, Alicia and Richa say to my right. "Look's like we're all here" said tom. Richa said she would go first. She span and it landed on Dylan. She picked a card from the pile. If you didn't want to do what was on the card you would have to take a shot of vodka.