Stalker!?!

Ayano pov

I knew that if I didn't stop Budo now he would get in my way all the time. Time to do what yandere a does best and stalk.

I kept about 10 feet behind him at all times so he wouldn't see me. At the end of school he went to a club and I decided to watch from the door nobody showed up and I thought he may have left. I looked around all of a sudden I was pinned down I looked up to see Budo he talked in a tone that was deep and demanding yet it kind of turned me on...wai- no what I can't like him. He spoke slowly "why are you following me" I squirmed at his voice giving me goosebumps.

Budo pov

I heard steps outside the door of my club I saw the girl from earlier and she was kind of cute. No Budo she's stalking you! I moved out quietly and tackled her getting up in her face. I didn't have a real angry tone so I did the best I could but it sounded stupid. The way she squirmed under me I couldn't read how she felt. She started to move more but I pushed harder and she looked at me her eyes became softer and less angry. She pulled her arms out and ran. I chased her.

Ayano pov

I got out of his arms and I ran but I heard him behind me he was stronger and faster. Great he grabbed my arm and spun me around and said in the same voice as earlier "who are you and why were you following me!" I looked and growled "I'm Ayano and I haven't done anything wrong!" He stopped staring at me and looked around after looking at me he said "run" but it was more angry.

Budo pov

I told her to run because I knew what I wanted what her name was now I'm gonna find out more about her. I went home and looked up her on the Internet and got a text from a girl who sent me more on her. I looked at her picture she was very pretty...no no Budo she is a bad person she has killed there's blood on her hands.