Shhh saki

Ayano pov
*next day*
I decided j wanted to make a friend and talked to saki we talked for a while and she noticed when she brought up Budo I blushed. She screamed then i saw Budo walk by and look over she then said as loud as possible "YOU WANT HIS BABIES!" Budo looked over and his eyebrow raised I put my hand on her mouth looked over and snugged while smiling.

Budo pov

"YOU WANT HIS BABIES" I hear saki scream to Ayano she then looks over at me smiles and shrugs I wonder who saki is talking about. I later asked her at the end of school it was a Friday so we had no club day. She smiled and said "I don't know if I can trust you." I looked at her and said " you should because I care about Ayano more then anyone in this school if I need to protect her from a bad guy I will." Saki giggled "well now I see he's not a bad guy since its you." I scratched the back of my head. "No she hates me."

Ayano pov

Tonight after school I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Budo. He smiled and turned a bit pink. He said he wanted to talk I let him in and we sat down. We joked for a bit like we would then he said "but I wanted to talk about yesterday and what happened at lunch. " I smiled remembering it "I did-" I cut him off "there is something I do need to say.".

Budo pov

"I did-" Ayano cut me off "there is something I had to say.". I listened she said "I wasn't quite sure apuntil you did that but I love you." I was in shock for a second then I hugged her" she looked at me and shook her head I smirked and said I'm the same tone as before "you really didn't want me to leave".