So it comes to this

Ayano pov

School was over so i went to the martial arts club and met with Budo and got my uniform to start practice. We did kicks as Budo helped out he really helped me since I was new but after a girl approached me saying "he's never helped any new member as much as you, what's your secret?!?" I stopped and thought for a second. "I have no idea why do you think you could tell me." She agreed and went to talk to Budo. I gave her my number and started to head home on the way Budo came up by me and we talked I got to my house and said he could come over and study with me.

Budo pov

After practice shima came up to me and asked "what's with you helping the member so much." I blushed a bit and said "just helping out" she looked at me suspiciously "there more to it" I looked at her "no" she sighed "so it's come to this" and tackled me down saying "tell" I stuttered " I might like her I don't know!" She got off and said "walk home with her it's late"  I caught up and we talked when we got to her house she said I could come in and study for a bit.

Ayano pov

We pulled out our books and studied for a long time studying. I started to fell tired and I looked over to see Budo wasn't tired at all. I told him he could stay over he blushed and said alright I eventually fell asleep on the bed. I had a dream of Budo he was just smiling at me and then my lips felt warm for a second and the dream went on.

Budo pov

Ayano invited me to stay the night which made me happy that we became close friends. After a while she fell asleep. I looked at her she looked so peaceful and I never knew she slept with her mouth slightly parted. Ah why not.. I went up kissed her as a smile formed on her face. I fell asleep on the floor after studying then.