A day out

Ayano pov

I woke in my bed next to Budo I had bruises and scratches all over my neck I looked at Budo sleeping peacefully. I jumped out of bed and got into the shower. When I got out I quickly dried my hair with a towel and went to pick out clothes Budo was still sleeping. I picked out a white cropped top with lace edges and my signature black leggings with some white outdoor shoes. I went to the kitchen and started to make toast. When Budo Twalked out without a shirt on I smiled and said "morning sleepy head" he had scratches all over his chest yet I couldn't help stare at it.  he noticed.

Budo pov

I woke to the smell of food and walked out in the kitchen to see Ayano dressed very pretty she looked at me and smiled "morning sleepy head" she giggled out I noticed she was looking at my chest covered in scratches "did we-" I said she cut me off with "I believe so" she handed me a plate with eggs toast and bacon. I ate and she kissed my forehead saying "since I believe we did your gonna need to take a shower then let's go do so,etching today!" I smiled finished eating and ran to take a shower went I walked out I dried my hair with the towel I saw Ayano on the couch she had a cup of tea next to her and she was holding something I didn't want to be unsure so I grabbed her arm and she dropped a pen I realized she was just studying she looked at me kissed my chin since she was short and went back to studying.

Ayano pov

We left my house to go out I told him about a local theater we could go and see a movie. We went and bought two tickets to a old sad movie called "into the distance" as we watched the movies Budo yawned and out his arm around me. I just leaned up against him more and cried at the movie. He kissed my cheek and the movie ended. As we left I said how about we go get lunch then. As we started to leave saki called me "hey Ayano!" I was shocked for a second "hi, what do you need?" I said back "well...I was wondering if you would come to the beach with me tonight" I turned to Budo and said "maybe I'm with Budo-" a loud scream came from the phone "OTP OTP! Bring him with see you at 7." She hung up Budo looked at me "what was that about?" I smiled and said I guess we're going to the beach at 7. Budo laughed and said "alright."

Budo pov

Oh a chance to get to see Ayano in a swim suit I wouldn't miss it! We ate out at a old small restaurant. Bye the time we were out it was 5:30. Ayano said "guess we talked a lot huh?" And giggled I smiled and scratched my head guess so. We walked to Ayano's and she grabbed her swimsuit. Then at my place I grabbed mine to plus a bottle of water. As we arrived at the beach it was 7:15 we saw saki in the water with kokona. Saki waved us over. I looked at Ayano in her black swim suit. It was very pretty with line patterns on the back in white. She smiled at me as I felt my face feel hot. We spent the night building sandcastles then someone lit fireworks. One in the shape of a heart when I realize saki set this up. I smiled and pulled Ayano in as she fell asleep in my arms.