WHAT!?!

Ayano pov

I thought about him when I got home. I could still hear his voice "run" I don't know why but it gave me goosebumps. I could still feel his breath and I could see his face. I don't know why. Why was he stuck in my head. Oh no!! I couldn't like him. He's not the right person he's a hero I'm a villain plus I will only get hurt he could never love me. I had no reason to stalk him. Do I like him? I feel asleep and woke. I went and dressed as nice as I could today and ran to school so I could be first. I stood on the roof and watched for Budo he never showed up "who are you looking for?" I jumped at the voice

Budo pov

I got to school before Ayano and saw her go to the roof so I followed and she was watching for someone "who are you looking for?" She jumped and saw me when she did she covered her face and ran. What was that about.. I thought then I had a idea float in my mind. What if I be really nice to her I could probably change her. She was strong and if she joined my club I could have her use her strength for good. I followed her to find her classes and to see if she was in a club. I never knew she was a good student and she watched the cooking club.

Ayano pov

I must be crazy I thought I saw Budo standing outside my class for a bit. No I'm just crazy I can't do that. I will I'm gonna join the martial arts club and learn to be better from him. After class I went to the roof for lunch to eat by myself. When Budo came and sat right next to me. I smiled and kept eating then Budo said "how about you join the club" I didn't even think I just said "yes" he smiled and ate some more I was very hungry so I only ate a small bit I think my stomach was full from all the butterflies.

Budo pov

I saw Ayano sitting alone on the roof so I went over. I invited her to join the martial arts club and she did. But the entire time I was there she wouldn't eat. I ate but I was thinking about her she was very pretty.. Not like I like her or anything...BA-BAKA. (you guys wanted a baka I brought you a baka) She had gray eyes that sparkled beautiful jet black hair she was very think and pale but strong.she looked very innocent. I think I do like her. WHAT?!?