AYANO?

Ayano pov

It was already Monday!?! Wow I started to walk to school and started to day dream about Budo and tripped into Taro. He helped me up and said "hey, sorry didn't see you." I looked at him and ran to school Budo couldn't beat me there! I got to the roof and started to watch for Budo. I felt something hit me in the head *he wasn't there then I looked around. I saw him in the martial arts club by himself. I went to jump on him and he turned and jumped on me. He whispered "wake up Ayano" "AYANO" "AYANO?"* I snapped out of the dream and saw Budo was waking me up on the roof. I looked at him and said "you would pounce on me right?" He smiled and said "only in one way" I said "good I'm going to kill someone." He looked at me concerned "what happened Ayano?!?" I smiled "someone hit me in the head" and I know who

Budo pov

"Someone hit me in the head" Anger boiled inside me! OKA I turned to see her looking at us. "Oka oka okay don't hurt her." I said but Ayano heard me "I knew it was oka." And because of it-" she started crying I had to go to class and told Ayano to stay here and I'd be back for lunch she said okay. During class I  couldn't stop thinking about poor Ayano. And when I came back she was gone! It started to rain and I knew Ayano would be outside killing.

Ayano pov

*huff huff* I chased oka as she ran to the cherry tree when I got to her I went and stabbed her immediately I got everything in the incinerator but my clothes. There's wasn't much blood and I could say I had a project and got paint on my shirt. As I got to the roof I realized it was already lunch and Budo was nowhere to be seen. I went and sat down and started to cry as the rain fell and hit my head I knew Budo couldn't love a villain. I felt arms around me I heard Budo's voice "your okay". I pulled away.

Budo pov

Ayano pulled away making me feel cold. She never looked at me when she said "I killed her, go get away you are the hero you can't love the villain!" I started to talk "bu-" Ayano screamed "GO! I CANT HURT ANY MORE!" I sat there. "I won't leave you." I turned and cut his cheek. "I trust you" I said smiling "that's a mistake" she said as she stabbed herself. I grabbed her and called the cops. A medical car arrived I went with they helped her and I sat in the hospital for that entire night crying. It wasn't a bad scar but Ayano got many flowers and balloons and then taro brought her a box of chocolates with a card. I cried until I felt a hand on me.