You keep getting in the way

Ayano pov

I woke up with Budo on the floor I ran to take a shower and came out I went to get my school uniform as I got dress Budo woke up. "AH!" I screamed at he looked at me "AHH IM SORRY" he screamed and ran out. I put on my shirt and walked out. He looked back at me for a second his face was red and he didn't want to look at me. I walked up behind him and said "hey it's cool I thought you were still asleep." He smiled at me and said well we better get to school.

Budo pov

As we walked to school Ayano's body stuck in my head. We got to school and parted for classes. We got to lunch and I saw Ayano and a girl walking. I recognized the girl her name was oka. I started to follow behind I caught Ayano and let oka run away Ayano jumped on top of me pressing her thighs right up to my shoulders so I couldn't move them she held a knife to my throat "you keep getting in the way" I looked at her and a idea came to mind I looked at her and smirked.

Ayano pov

"You keep getting in the way" I say to Budo he blocked me from killing oka, but she liked him she can't live! He looked up at me and smirked I started to feel hot. He then push up against me making my thighs feel weak. He then pushed me off and got on top of me pushing the knife down and smiling. "You can't keep killing, do you want me to leave?" I blushed and shook my head. He smirked and leaned into my fave more until our noses were touching. I could feel his breath it was hot and smelled sweet. He kept smiling and after a minute or two he got off and walked away like nothing happened.

Budo pov

I moved my body upward more as Ayano started to blush more I had enough room to get out so I moved and got on top of her. "You can't keep killing, do you want me to leave?" I said, she shook her head with a face of being worried. I leaded forward while smiling out noses touched lightly. I stared into her eyes for minutes and then got up and left. I had to take care of some business in the men's restroom.