My strong girl

Ayano pov

We left the hospital. As we headed back to my house I wanted Budo to explain more of what happened. I nodded my head bad thought about everything as Budo explained. He said "if I got hit it wouldn't be as bad as what would happen to you" and launched while poking my face. I giggled "oh yeah challenge accepted." As we arrived to my house I picked Budo up and walked him to the door. He looked at me and said "my strong girl." I smiled and being called his. We never actually told anyone in school and we weren't even dating.

Budo pov

I felt my feet leave the ground sure Ayano was small but don't doubt her strength and Beauty. Definitely beauty. Yeah. "My strong girl." I say to her. She smiles as her cheeks become a perfect pink. Perfect like her. I told her that we have school tomorrow and I have a surprise. She smiled and said "okay okay now you need to sleep." She threw me on the bed as I landed with a large thud. She took off her shirt and skirt to put on something less bloody. She put on on one of my shirts that I wasn't sure she even had. She finished changing and got into bed next to me. I put my arms around her. She smelled like flowers from the hospital. I fell asleep

Ayano pov

I threw budo on the bed and took off my shirt and skirt to put on pjs so I wasn't in a blood stained uniform. I threw on one of Budo's shirts that he left here in the first day. I found a new pair of leggings and jumped into bed next to Budo. He wrapped his arms around me. I laid there until I heard Budo's light snoring. I tuned kissed him and got out of bed it was 1 in the morning and I didn't get any sleep. I went the living room. And grabbed something under the couch cushion. It was a book full of pages with drawings of taro I ripped out every page with taro. And drew Budo.

Budo pov

After some time I realized Ayano wasn't in bed and heard paper ripping. I went into the living room and saw Ayano in the corner with a little book. I went and pretended to sleep I saw her hide it under the cushion. She came back to bed and fell asleep so I got up and looked in the book. I saw pictures of me and a perfect date written in it. Half of it was empty so I took the time to fill the rest out. And at the end I wrote. "Ayano will you be my girlfriend." I put it back where it was originally and went back to bed.