Chapter 1

WARNING:::::::::: Reader Discretion Advised. The story you are about to read contains rape, abuse, adult content, foul language, and descriptions of attempted and/or achieved suicide and possibly many other things considered '''inappropriate'''. There may or may not also be under-aged sex or sodomy. If you feel you will be unnerved by my terrible imagination of death and despair then turn back now and never return. This is a world you may regret entering. Anyway, I've given a warning so don't comment about how this is terrible, inappropriate and needs to be deleted because you have been warned by the author. (I'll be putting this at the top of all my stories)

Ruki's P.O.V

I was finishing cleaning the tables while Uruha was finishing cleaning the kitchen. My boss came up to me, he didn't smile like he usually did.
"Ruki-san,i need to speak with you." He said regretfully. I nodded my head and followed him to his so called office.

"Ruki,im sorry but your fired." He said plainly.

"What! Why? Just because i lose my temper at some asshole people that i know, i get fired?" I yelled.

"Ruki,you temper has gotten worse since last year. You told those people to burn in hell. I can not have you scaring away customers." He said, tapping his pen on his desk.

"Well,screw you. I hated this damn job anyway!" I yelled and stormed out of his office. I changed out of my uniform and into my usual clothes.

"So, what did the boss-man want?" Uruha asked smiling.

"He fired my ass. Why do you think i was yelling?" I said, still angry.

"Damn,just because you told Reita's friends to burn in hell?" He asked. I wasn't able to answer because we saw Reita standing about two blocks away.

"Bye Ruki." Uruha said smiling. Then he skipped off happily. He gave Reita a hug and they kissed then they walked away, probably going to go screw around. My heart ached at the site of them really. I do understand why Reita left me those two weeks ago to be with Uruha.

Uruha was perfect,always had been. He was beautiful, more beautiful than most women and men. His soft skin, creamy thighs, his plush lips..... Wait, why am i thinking about my best friend. I know he would never date someone like me.

I lite a cigarette and walked down the street. The boss was right, i had anger problems. Mainly because me and Reita would have fights because he would screw around with other people as if he never loved me. Then we would always get into a big fight about it. I actually had to stay with Uruha for a week because Reita had hit me and told me to leave our apartment. But then he came back saying he loves me.

Then two weeks ago,he breaks up with me,the next day he asks Uruha out. It fucking sucks.

I finally get to the apartment building where i live. I put out what was left of my cigarette and tossed it aside. I entered the building and got in the elevator. An elderly woman was staring at me, maybe because i was mumbling to myself about my boss and Reita and Reita's friends being assholes. Well me and the old woman got off on the same floor.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked.

"My business is mind and not yours." I said rudely, then continued to walk to my apartment. The old lady stared at me but didn't say anything else. I went in to find Koron waiting for me.

He ran to the kitchen so i set my bag down and followed him. I poured some dogfood into his bowl and sat beside him. I watched him eat and started petting his head.

"Koron,do you think i should go out tonight?" I asked, only to get a reply of him munching his dogfood.

I stood and went to the bathroom. I stared in the mirror for a few minutes then stripped away my clothes. I turned on the hot water and got in the shower.