Chapter 4a

Ruki's P.O.V

I had fallen asleep with Aoi next to me. It wasn't long after that i had awoken. Aoi was smoking a cigarette and scrolling through the internet.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled,whipping my eyes.

"Just researching." He said and kissed my cheek.  He turned off the computer and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Work. My shifts changed,remember." He replied and got dressed. I sat up and watched him.

"When will you be home?" I asked.

"Not sure. But when i get home ill tell you." He said and kissed me. He went downstairs and and left. I looked at the time;its now 3am.

I got up,put on a robe and looked at the drawing Aoi drew hours before. I closed the sketch book and put it on a shelf. Then i went to the downstairs bathroom and cleaned the glass up from the mirror i had broken. They had a bit of blood from me hitting the mirror. Then the doorbell rang. I sighed and went to answer it.

"Hello Ruki." A raven-haired guy said and punched me. I tried to close the door but he pushed me down and then locked the door.

"What do you want?" I asked,sorta yelling.

"You don't remember me? Its me Kai. Reita's brother. You left me for him!" He said, well more like yelled at the top of his lungs.

"K-kai?" I asked, i had hardly recognized him. He had grew out his hair and died it pitch black with a few red and green streaks in it. He also had cuts on his wrists.

"I know i look different." He paused,setting down a large black bag.

"But you should at least remember the first person you had ever had sex with!" He yelled again. Then he kicked me in the ribs.

"Im going to show you physical pain for all the emotional pain you caused me!" He yelled. Koron growled and bit his leg. Kai picked up Koron and locked him in the guest room.

Kai grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me to my feet, i grabbed his hand and begged him to lessen the pain. He dragged me upstairs and threw me on the floor.

"You broke up with me a week after i started college in Seoul,Korea. You broke up with me to be with my abusive brother!" He yelled.

"Please, Kai stop." I said,barely above a whisper.

"Shut up!" He yelled again. He ripped away my robe and pushed me on the bed. I sat up and looked at him.

"Kai, don't do this." I said quietly. He didn't say anything but he came and started rubbing over my chest with his hands. He kissed my neck and made his way up to my mouth, kissing me passionately. I pulled away immediately and he hit me.

He went down stairs and came back with his black bag and a kitchen knife. He poured the stuff in the bag out onto the floor. He came back and showed me three rings two of them were smaller than the first. He pushed all three rings onto my cock,and they already began to hurt.

"Now,you wont be able to come." He said smirking,walking back to his little pile. I didn't move,just watched his every move. He came back with handcuffs. He forced me to lay on my stomach and he hand cuffed each hand to the railing that was my headboard. He came back with some cords and tied one on one of my ankles and tied it to the railing at the foot of the bed and did the same thing to my other ankle.

"Just so you cant kick me, babe." He said, laughing a bit. He went back to his pile and picked something up. I wondered what it was because he didn't say anything. Then i heard a strange noise. I didn't have to wonder about it because what he had,he pushed in my ass all the way. He had a vibrator and i began to think about why he was doing this. I started moaning because my cock started throbbing.

"The way your body is... your the same as a male prostitute." Kai said harshly. Kai started stripping his clothes and came to me. He moved the pillow my head was resting on and sat between my arms. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

"Ruki, suck it." He said,pulling my head closer and forcing his cock into my mouth. I did as i was told,but i had to stop every few seconds because soon i had to come badly, and the vibrator in my ass wasn't helping. I moaned which only gave Kai more pleasure. Soon he started lifting his hips,causing me to choke. Then he came in my mouth i had to swallow fast,but a tiny bit trickled down my chin. He didn't move so i had to do it again. He enjoyed it i knew,because he became aroused again. Again,he was lifting his hips and it made me choke again. He came in my mouth but i couldn't swallow it so it all came out of my mouth. Kai smiled and pulled his cock out of my mouth and got off the bed.

"Oh Ruki. A dirty face with cum all over it really suits you." He said smiling. He came back and forced a cloth into my mouth, then tied another cloth around my head to keep me from spitting out the first one. I moaned into the cloth because my cock was really throbbing, i was suffering. Kai put the pillow back under my head and i laid there moaning. Kai sat between my legs again, he leaned over me and started trailing kisses from the back of my neck,down my back,almost to my ass. He got off the bed and came back with a belt. He started hitting me over and over while i tried to scream but the cloth prevented it. He didn't stop until i felt warm liquid all over my back.

"Ruki,you should let people do this to you. You look good with marks on your back, similar to the ones a prostitute has." Kai chuckled. I closed my eyes and felt tired. I was actually able to fall into a painful, restless sleep.

I awoke from my sleep because i had felt hands wondering my body. Not just Kai's but someone else's too. Four hands wondering my body.

"You were right,Kai. He is beautiful." I heard someone say,in a purr-like manor.

"Yes Miyavi. I know." I heard Kai reply. So, Kai brought Miyavi here. I remembered Miyavi. We would hang out with him sometimes when i was with Kai.

"Oh,Kai! How cruel." Miyavi said,taking the cloths out of my mouth. He untied my ankles and uncuffed one of my hands,letting the cuffs dangle on the rail. He uncuffed the the cuffs from the bed,i thought i was free until he cuffed my hands together. He rolled me over onto my back. The vibrator made it painful though, i moaned and tried to roll over but they wouldn't let me.

"Kai,you have him covered in blood. I will clean him before we continue." Miyavi said,grabbing my arm and we headed to the bathroom. He turned off the vibrator and pulled it out slowly as i moaned loudly. He turned me so i was facing him. Then he looked down between us. He grabbed my cock and smiled at me.

"You really want to come don't you?" He asked.

"Yes,please." I whimpered. But he didn't do anything to help me come. He just stripped his clothes and turned on the hot water. He pulled me into the shower with him and he pushed me against the wall. He pushed his cock in me quickly. It hurt badly and i moaned. Then i felt him being pushed into me and he started moaning. I looked behind me, Kai was fucking Miyavi from behind.

'Wait, are we having a threesome in the shower?' I wondered. Kai kept thrusting into Miyavi,causing him to pound into me. Me and Miyavi were both moaning while Kai was just grunting. The blood had already came off of me,but i started bleeding from my ass. This was all to much for me. Soon i felt Miyavi come inside my ass, and by the way Kai sounded, he came inside of Miyavi at the same time.

author's note

another fact. to get this far in the story took me about 5 months.

comments anyone?

i know im a terrible person for hurting Ruki.