Chapter 6 //also\\ Other Story Sample

PLEASE READ THIS FULL CHAPTER

So, you guys know I wrote this in 2013, 4 years ago, right?
What I don't understand is why this got so many reads? I was 14 when I worked this and it'd cringey as fuck. I had no idea how to write back then, but I have improved greatly.
This story is the beginning of my terrible imagination and I have no clue why the fuck I wrote this or where the fuck I got the idea.

Anyway, if you were able to make it through this terrible fucking story, then good job and no, go read one of my stories that's actually good.
Like, maybe read the ones I have listed below.

1. Realized Regret (Aoi x Uruha)

2. Eleutheromania

3. A Sadistic's Diary

4. Love Is Simply Insane (Reita x Ruki)

5. Falling Stars (BoyxBoy)

6. Living Disorder (Aoi x Ruki)

7. Master (Reita x Uruha) -new-

8. Faking "Alright" (Reita x Ruki)

9. Fallen (Reita x Ruki)

10. Chasing Vallen

I believe you would like these 10 stories alot more than this pitiful excuse for a story. I know it even says I am editing it, but it is a work that is shit and it's completely fubar.

F- Fucked
U- Up
B- Beyond
A- Any
R- Repair.

But yes, thank you so much for reading and please don't let this book be how you decide to read more or not, I'll even give a sample of these 3 stories. I'll give a sample of Eleutheromania here and then I'll add 9 other chapters of samples for the other 9 stories.
The sample of Eleutheromania will be the full Prologue.

Eleutheromania - Sample

Year - 2161

Bombs began to fall from the skies, gunshots and grenades echoing throughout the land. John, aged 12, sat in complete silence in the bunker. His father had left him, his mother, and two younger sisters alone while he sat outside fighting off enemies with several other men. Margaret, John's mother, held onto his sisters tightly, trying to silence their cries whilst John sat, seemingly unaffected by the horror going on above ground.
Thanks to the 2057 Act of Arms, the bombs being dropped were not nuclear, just small bombs packed with tear gas. If that Act had not been signed, allying all countries together then the Earth would have certainly been completely destroyed by now. Just a couple months back, the leaders of the different countries came to a disagreement on how to handle resources and the World War broke out.
"John, come here please." Margaret spoke softly, catching her son's attention. John crawled to his mother's side, sitting in her place as she sat his sisters next to him, "I'm going to go check on your father, yeah?"
Margaret walked up the wooden steps to their shelter door and knocked on it, awaiting the door to open. When the door remained shut, Margaret pushed it open only to find her husband laying dead on the ground, the other men no where insight. Margaret hurriedly shut the door, locking the hatch over the door and making her way back over to her children. "Your father is fine. Hopefully the air raids will come to an end soon." Margaret smiled, trying to hide her lie from her children as best she could.

Day in and day out, time passed and the bombs continued to drop, guns continued to fire, grenades were continuously tossed back and forth. The fighting had slowed a little but not by much. John spent most of his time sleeping or rereading the children's books his mother had brought down for his sister's amusement. They were eventually going to run out of food so Margaret had been strictly rationing it amongst her and her three children. Time went slowly but it did indeed pass.
During the night when the fighting would haunt, John would sneak out of the bunker. That was when he discovered the truth about his father. John didn't dare mention it around his mother or sisters, fearing he'd set them off. Instead, John would ignore the corpse, walking around looking for food the bring to his mother. Though he didn't venture far, he would find little food and so each trip to the surface, he'd go a little further in hopes of finding more supplies.