Chapter 3

Uruha's P.O.V

I entered Ruki's apartment and couldn't find him. I went to his room and fount a suicide note on the door.

"Ruki. What have you done!" I yelled and took his phone. I called the police. They sent an ambulance. Then i went through his contacts and called Aoi.

"Ruki? What's wrong?" I heard someone ask.

"Is this Aoi?"  I asked.

"Yes. Who is this?" He replied.

"Im Uruha, Ruki's best friend. Ruki swallowed a lot of pills and is going to the hospital." I replied.

"What? Shit!" Aoi yelled.

"Hey Uruha,im coming over there!" He yelled and hung up.

It had been thirty minutes. The ambulance still hasn't shown up. Then a tall raven-haired man came inside.

"Ruki.." he mumbled and came to the bed. He hugged Ruki close to him.

"Aoi?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. Im Aoi." He replied,and kissed Ruki on the lips.

The ambulance finally arrived and we rode with them to the hospital.

Ruki was running a fever that was extremely high. We got to the hospital and they made us sit in the waiting room. I gave Aoi the book Ruki was holding. He flipped threw it and was astonished.

"He was holding this?" Aoi asked.

"Yeah it was the only thing." I replied.

"I drew everything in this book. I guess he really did like it." Aoi replied.

A few hours later the doctors said we could sit in Ruki's room but he is asleep. We walked in and Aoi went straight to the bed and put the book in Ruki's hands.

Then he sat in a chair next to the wall. I sat next to him. We were both tired but we wanted to be here when Ruki woke up.

Ruki stayed asleep for a few days, the doctors didn't know when he would really wake up. About the fourth day in the hospital when he finally woke up.

"Aoi..." i heard Ruki mumble. Aoi was asleep in the chair next to me so i started shaking him until he woke up.

"Ruki is awake." I said. Aoi immediately got up and went to Ruki's side.

"Hey Honey." Aoi said, forcing a smile.

"Im....sorry.." Ruki barely managed to say.

"Shh. Its okay. Everything is going to be okay." Aoi said, kissing Ruki. I couldn't help but smile, because Ruki finally fount someone who's not abusive and actually loves him.

1 Month Later

Ruki's P.O.V

When i first got out of the hospital,Aoi took time off work to help me. Since it was kinda hard for me to do things by myself for awhile. Ever since i swallowed those pills, Aoi has been by my side 24/7, the best he can since he now has to go back to work. He always makes sure im happy, unlike Reita ever did. He draws whatever i ask him to draw. Its really amazing he actually puts up with all my 'bullshit' as my dad and Reita always called it.

Aoi makes sure i only take the right amount of medicine instead of overdosing again. He cooks for me, even though he's not very good at it. He always checks on me every 10 minutes. Before he leaves for work he gets the old lady down the hall, her name is Mikazuki, to come and stay with me until he gets home from work.

About a week ago, Aoi moved in with me. We are very happy now. But i feel bad because of all Aoi has to do for me. He has to keep the knives away because i had cut myself a few times. Not deep enough to scar, but deep enough to bleed. So now he has to cut my food.