Chapter 5

Ruki's P.O.V

"Ruki, wake up." I heard Miyavi's voice ring out. I opened my eyes and sat up.

"Did he hurt you?" Miyavi asked,staring into my eyes.

"No. W-where is he?" I asked,looking around the room then back at Miyavi. I noticed the black eye he was trying to hide with makeup.

"He went to town. I erased the photo from my phone and his phone. You can leave." Miyavi said,smiling.

"But. He will hurt you." I replied, i fount out last night that Miyavi only helped Kai because Kai had threatened him.

"I will be fine." Miyavi said,though i could tell he was lying.

"Come with me. We have a guest room you can stay in." I said and got up. I got dressed and put my clothes into my bag along with the ones i had on last night. I followed Miyavi to his room and we packed his bag. We went downstairs and out the door. We ran until we got to my apartment building and we ran inside. We got to my apartment and went inside.

"Ruki? Is that you?" I heard Aoi call out as he came downstairs.

"Yes. And a friend." I called back. Aoi stopped at the last step and i ran to him. I hugged him and he kissed me. When Aoi let me go i took Miyavi to the guest room and let him get settled in.

"Aoi. Kai hit me. Then he cut Miyavi several times, then he rapped me. That's why Miyavi is here. He erased the photo from his phone and Kai's phone and Kai might kill him for it." I said, sitting next to Aoi on the couch. There was a knock on the door. Aoi got up and answered it and Kai pushed past him and hit me. He pinned me down and kept hitting me and Aoi grabbed his arm and yanked him away.

"Don't you ever hit my babe again!" Aoi yelled and slammed him against a wall.

"Ruki. Get your phone and call the police." Aoi said, still holding Kai against the wall. I called the police and told them what Kai just did. They got on their way and i went upstairs.

Miyavi and i went downstairs and sat on the couch. The police hand cuffed Kai and we told them everything Kai has done since he got back from Seoul. So he was getting arrested for rape and abuse charges. We showed them Miyavi's black eye and the cuts Kai made last night and the cuts on my back. The police left with Kai and we stayed silent.

"Well. Looks like i can go home." Miyavi said smiling.

"Yeah." I replied. Miyavi got up and went to repack his stuff. He left and i laid on the couch.

"Are you tired?" Aoi asked,kneeling down next to me.

"Yes." I replied and stuck my arms out to him.

"Carry me upstairs." I said,pouting. Aoi smirked and picked me up bridal style and i hugged his neck. Aoi laid me on the the bed and kissed me.

"Thank you." I said, smiling at him.

"Sure. Get some sleep honey." Aoi said, and went to take a shower.

Aoi got out of the shower and laid beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

Author's Note-

I know i just posted all chapters all at once. But this is the last chapter. I have no more ideas for this. And it seems as if this is a happy ending? Maybe? Well whatever. Its the end of this book!