Chapter 66

I wake up to a rhythmic movement, my head moving with it and bouncing up and down. The light changes,from dark to way too bright even with closed eyes. My limb body was placed on something soft, I'm guessing a bed and my jacket and pants pulled off of me. I violently open my eyes, shock written all over mine and Nathans face as he holds my suit in his hands, about to hang them on a coat hanger. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up.", he apologizes, biting his lower lip afterward like he just got caught doing something forbidden. Stripping his boyfriend for example. "I-it's fine.", I try to clear my throat, cheeks burning hot. "Uhm...", an awkward silence (Well, not exactly for me) coats the air heavily. "I guess I'll get changed.", I get up from what I recognize as my own bed and walk over to my closet,taking out the yellow T-shirt Nathan let me keep, I totally forgot that I actually brought it back home that day. I unbutton my shirt,throwing it on the ground before pulling the other one over my head and turning back to face Nathan who was watching me the whole time, laying across my whole bed. "Okay perv, scoot over.", I smile sheepishly, rolling him over to the other side so I have some space to even lay down.

"I love you, even if you're weird sometimes.", I utter, poking his cheeks roughly. "Right back at you.", the metal dog tags were dangling from his chest as he leans over me, placing his soft warm lips on mine. His rather cold hands gently touching my chin to lift it a little higher. Words can't describe how happy I am right now, just being with him, feeling his lips on mine, the warmth of his body. I love him and I never even realized how much I actually did. Nathan pushes himself of the mattress, placing his knees and hands on either side of me before leaning back down for a kiss. Deeper and more demanding this time. He was shirtless, like always, so my hands were tracing over his soft hot skin, goosebumps forming under the tips of my fingers as I let them wander down the side of his body. It's almost as if he's purring into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of my touch.

His lips part with mine, before leaving feathery kisses all over my neck and chest, gently biting down on some spots. I moan silently, grabbing a hold of his shoulders, my eyes shut tightly as I wait for his next kiss to touch my skin. This feeling of ecstasy making my body shiver and tremble,practically begging him to touch me more. His lips soon trace their way back up to mine, nibbling on them before actually kissing me again. His tongue waiting for entrance. Everything feels like slow motion, the whole world is moving slower around us, sometimes even stopping completely.

"I love you.", I whisper into the kiss as we part even if it was only mere inches. I open my eyes for the first time in a while, meeting with his, the excitement heavy in the air. "I love you too, more than you could ever imagine.", he places a feathery kiss on my nose before rolling off of me, pulling me closer to his chest. I snuggle my face into the crook of his neck, breathing in the familiar and loved scent of his shower gel and of himself.

"Today was fun.", I whisper as Nathan releases me from his hug, the light in my room was still on. "It really was. I'm glad you and Claire got to sort things out again.", he adds, his green eyes literally glowing. "So do I, being without her actually hurt after a while.", I admit, grateful she stepped in when she did this evening. "If I didn't know you guys are just extremely close friends, I'd be really jealous, you know that.", he laughs, ruffling through my hair for the first time this night. "You don't have to, I'm all yours.", his big hand traces over a spot on my neck and a huge smirk appears on his face."Well, I'm the only one who knows that, but I actually want them to see.". I recognize the spot where his finger is running circles over, it's where he first planted that giant hickey I had to cover for multiple days, not being able to wear a scarf because of the inhuman heat.

"You're not going-", hot wet lips right on that spot interrupt me and I automatically put my head back. "Oh come on!", I can feel his teeth scrape my skin before biting down less gently. I apply light pressure on his chest, not actually wanting him to stop but not wanting to admit it either. It's not like he stopped after one, oh no, my whole neck and chest area were violated with hickeys that stung and ache. And I couldn't do anything except for whimpering underneath him, trying to surpass the sounds that wanted to leave my mouth, too scared for my parents or Alex to hear. "You do know that wasn't fair, right?", I ask the boy sitting on my stomach, my shirt almost completely pulled up, "I can imagine, but you have to admit, it was fun.", he smirks,leaning back down to kiss me. He's right, I can't actually complain about it. I dig my fingers into his hair, bringing them out of their perfect form and tugging at smaller strands. We stay like this for a few more seconds, just kissing and enjoying each others closeness."Let's go to sleep, I bet you're even more tired than I am.", he grins, pecking my lips two more times before getting off of me and laying next to me. "I sure am.", I whisper, yawning almost instantly as he puts his arms around me, pulling me against his chest. I wrap my legs around his, sighing calmly as I slowly drift back to sleep, only now noticing how tired I actually am. Images run through my mind, the look Meggie shot me when she found out about my sexuality, Junia and Rory when they kissed and smiled at each other love written all over their faces, Claire as I was finally able to hold her in my arms again, having missed that feeling for so long. Nathan. Nathan and everything he did for me. Meeting him and trusting him was the best choice I ever made.

Guys.... There will only be one more chapter! And then we're done! I can't believe I wrote my first book and that's all thanks to you and paulinchenhippie

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3