Chapter Five

Alex POV

   "You have to be kidding me." I whimpered as I tried to turn away a little, I didn't want him to see River.
   "I just want to know why?" He whispered in such a low tone that I only just managed to hear.
   "I'm just gonna . . ." Grandma came towards me signalling that she was going to take River away from where Rick was.
   "Wait." Rick said walking over a little before I growled, he stopped in his tracks and just smelled the air. His eyes instantly glowed their bright blue showing his alpha title. That's when I knew. I quickly passed River over to grandma who then walked straight to my room, making sure to lock it behind her.
   "Please leave." I spoke calmly while making sure that I didn't shake all over.
   "Why?" He shouted as he looked at me.
"Why what?" I shouted back as I could feel something roaring up from within me.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He shouted once again as a tear dropped down from his eye, continuing its path down his cheek.
"You mean why didn't I tell you I was pregnant? Why I didn't tell my MATE who REJECTED ME, I was pregnant with HIS child after what he did to me." I roared with a force that I have never felt before. He looked shocked at the power that was forced out of me. This idiot has to be stupid, seriously.
"I didn't mean to." He whispered while looking down at the floor.
"Please leave." I spoke calmly as he looked up at me once again.
"When did you find out?" He asked trying to make eye contact with me.
"Why do you want to know?" I asked while trying to avoid everything about him.
"I deserve to know." He does have a point.
"A month after." I whispered before I heard River start to cry again.
"When was he born?" He asked as I finally looked up at him, he had tears flooding down his cheeks and I kind of felt bad for him.
"30th of March."
"What's . . . his name?" Rick stuttered out.
"River Lake." I stated making sure that he heard me say MY last name.
"Okay. Can I at least meet him?"
"I would rather you not but, you should at least meet him once." I said while looking down. We could both hear River crying still from my room.
"Just wait here."