Chapter Eleven

Alex POV

   As I woke up the next day I couldn't feel River laying on me like I normally would, so I started to panic. I couldn't smell him in the room either. I started to rush up onto my feet and to the bedroom door I then smell Rivers sent, as well as my grandmas. Thank god grandma had got him. If Rick had managed to get in and take River, then this pack would no longer have a alpha because I would of killed the idiot.
   "Grandma have you got River?" I shouted as I walked through my bedroom door and down to the kitchen.
   "Yes dear. He started to cry earlier and you weren't waking up. I think everything that happened yesterday took it out on you." She smiled at me as she finished her little speech.
    Grandma was stood in the kitchen with River against her chest as she was moving around the kitchen trying to sort out some of the food and drink that she had sorted. However, when I actually looked at the amount of food that she had made it didn't add up. There was way to much food here for me and grandma.
   "Grandma why did you make so much food?" I asked casually as I sat down on one of the bar stools.
   "Go open the door." She stated looking at me carefully, like she was holding something from me.
   I just nodded my head before quickly grabbing my little wolf, and then heading towards the door. I could still smell Rick's scent in the house and outside it, which was killing me and my wolf. I wanted in a way to forgive him but, then the memories come and I just can't. If he really wants to win me back then he's got to work more for it, an apology isn't going to do nothing for him. Walking closer to the front door I could smell Rick's scent more and more. Please don't be at the door.
   When I opened the door I was kind of surprised to see a sleeping naked Rick on the front door step. He must of followed me back and just stayed there all night. Now I have to admit that I feel guilty. He miss not of had any dinner at all last night, he must be so hungry. I knew now why grandma had made so much food. I will admit that I couldn't just leave him here, he's got to eat.
   "Rick." I whispered as I crouched down next to him, shaking him that tinniest bit to try and wake him. He didn't even budge or groaning or anything. Well this wasn't going to work. As I started to think of ways to wake him up, River started to make noises and move his hand about. All I could do was smile at my little man.
   By now everyone else would be thinking to place the baby in front of him and let River wake him up, but I was thinking more along the lines of a bucket of cold water. Nothing like a cold shower in the morning to wake you up (wink). So I quickly rushed back into the kitchen, making sure to pass River over to grandma before I ran into the bathroom with the washing up bowl. I quickly filled the bowl with cold water before I grabbed a towel and walked back over to the door when Rick was still asleep.
   "Wakey wakey Rick." I spoke normally while nudging him with my foot, and that still didn't work. Oh well, time for cold water.
   I slowly started to pour the cold water over his face, which soon turned into a pour. And OMG THE LOOK ON HIS FACE AS HE WOKE UP. I am literally crying with laughter. It first started off as shock, then fear and then anger. However, I still couldn't stop laughing as I dropped the bowl.
   "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Rick shouted as I carried on laughing, the tears were literally pouring down my face.
   "Because ... because ... you wouldn't wake up ... so I thought of the next best thing and omg it was so worth it." I spoke between laughs, finally calming down enough for me to talk properly.
   "Please tell me you have a towel." I just nodded my head before shoving it at him.
   "Grandma made breakfast for us all. You coming in or just standing there?" I asked as I walked off, quickly looking behind me to see Rick starring at my ass. Typical of him isn't it really.
   "Only if your okay with it." He spoke lowly as he stayed at the front door.
   "Well it's my fault your so hungry so come in and eat. You can spend some time with River." I shouted as I was in the kitchen with him still at the front door. Within an instant Rick was in the kitchen with the towel wrapped tightly around his waist, his eyes wide and just puffing away.
   "Where's my little pup?" He asked as he saw grandma holding him. His words instantly warmed my heart. I don't know whether to take it as a good thing or a bad thing. He had only found out about River yesterday and he was already acting like he had been with River since birth. He had called him pup as well, which means he had defiantly accepted him.
   "Here he is." Grandma states with a massive smile on her face. I should of known she wanted this. As she looked at me her eyes had told me to listen to him and just give him another chance.
   Right now seeing him holding River, and my little boy just starring up at his dad had be conflicted. I now didn't know what to do. I wanted to walk away and go back to the life I've had for the past year and month, but I now also wanted to stay here and see how things went with Rick. The most scary part of it all was that my wolf wanted to stay here and mate once again with Rick and that didn't just scared me, I was terrified.