Chapter 22

Tom

    I was still sat in my room, I could hear Rick and Alex going out the door with River on their family date that Rick had arranged. I knew he got the matching outfits cause I took him out to get them a few days ago. I was carried away in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I was just going to leave it but, before I knew it I was opening the door and there stood my beautiful mate. Elijah stood there with his hair a mess and his eyes puffy from crying. I didn't know what had happened but, I forgot everything in a matter of seconds and just pulled him into me. I held his head against my shoulder as he just started to cry, I couldn't help myself but to cry with him.

   "I'm sorry." I whispered as I held him as tight as I could. " I should of never done any of that to Alex and if I had known you were my mate when you did I would of accepted you straight away." I pulled his head from off my shoulder and kissed his forehead for as long as I could.

   "It's okay." He whispered before capturing my lips with his. It was the most rick flavored kiss in all my life, he tasted like he smelled. My senses were over whelmed with strawberries and vanilla and I could feel my wolf pushing through. His lips attacked mine with such force and I was giving him the same back, I could feel his hands rising above my head and around my neck. My own hands naturally making their way to his hips, pulling him in gently towards me. Our hips touched and that's when I lost it but, so did Elijah.

   "Please Tom." He whispered as he released my lips, leaning his head back as my lips made their way to his throat. I was skimming my lips against the place I wanted to mark, his whines and moans were affecting me too much.

   "Please what Elijah, I need you to say it. Say it for me please." I whispered as I started to nip at his neck with my teeth, moving my hands from his lips to his perky behind.

   "I need you Tom to take me and mark me as  yours. I've waited long enough for this and I cannot wait any longer. I want you to force me down on the bed and take me in anyway that you want, as long as you mark me at the end of it." He whispered as one of his hands moved down the front of my chest and towards my crotch. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips as he started to move his hand up and down, following the outlining of my erection through my jeans and that was it. I picked Elijah up, wrapping his legs around my waist as I pushed him up against the door. I needed this man right now, I needed my mate and nothing was going to stop me now.

    Elijah's hands were busy pulling my shirt above my head whilst I was making quick work on his neck, trying to leave as many marks as I could. Just the small marks that you would leave on any normal person. I quickly moved to the bed where I gently placed him down but he was quick to swap us round with him now sat on top of me, and I can tell you now that did something in me that I never expect to feel.
Before I knew it Elijah had pulled down my jeans and boxers and had started to work on my erection. His mouth was the best thing that I could ever imagine, it was so warm and inviting. I just wanted to buck my hips up into his mouth but, he had my hips pinned down. All I could do was look at him and moan every time he sucked harder, or looked up at me with innocent eyes.
"Ah Elijah . . ." I couldn't hold them back and I don't think it would be long till I was done to be honest, the way he kept sucking and moving his head.
As I leaned back in the bed feeling everything that Elijah was doing to my erection, all I could smell was his arousal. I could smell that he was ready for me. I leaned up a little and looked down and I was done. Elijah was looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes, my erection in his mouth and moaning along. I was done, I was done.
"Fuck ... Elijah..." I came and I came hard.
I was still hard though and it was my turn to pleasure him. I sat up and immediately pulled him up onto my body, pulling his lips to mine as I turned us round. I was completely naked with Elijah just needing to get rid of his trousers and boxer, which trust me didn't last very long.
Once Elijah's trousers were completely gone and his boxers thrown away, I just took a moment to enjoy the view in front of me. I took in every detail of his amazing body, from the wrinkles to the hairs on his chest. He was absolutely beautiful. I cannot believe I missed out on this for over a year.
"Just put it in me Tom. Please. I'm prepped." Elijah panted as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I did just that.
As I aligned and got myself ready, I looked down at Elijah. Staring into his eyes as I slowly moved inside him. It was the best feeling in the world, and I was about done already. All I could do was moan but, Elijah's face looked slightly uncomfortable.
"You okay?" I asked as I slowly moved all the way in to the hilt.
"Yeah it's just my first time. I know I'm slick so should be fine after you start to move a little." He explained while I kissed his neck lightly.
I slowly moved whilst we started to kiss, it felt amazing and I never wanted to stop. As I slowly moved, waiting for Elijah to get used to my size I watched his face change. I must of done something right, as he moaned so loud and his eyes kept changing colour from his wolf to his.
"Ah . . . TOM MOVE FASTER!" He screamed whilst pulling me down and grasping my lips with his. That's' a exactly what I did.
As I pulled out I forced myself back in going faster and harder with each thrust, changing the angle of my thrusts with each one. This was the best feeling ever.
"Ah FUCK!!" He screamed as I pulled him up onto my lap. He moved with me, taking ever inch of my thick erection. We started to move together matching each other's every move. I could tell we both weren't going to last long. I pushed him back down and lifted his left leg as I changed angle again, moving faster and faster again. I could feel mine and Elijah's wolves coming forward as we moved together. It was nearly time for us to finish our mating and then he would be mine forever.
"Shit Tom, I'm nearly done. PLEASE. PLEASE."
"I know baby. We'll do it together yeah. Ah fuck. Your so tight baby. I could stay here all day yeah. Fuck you all day and night. Gonna make you pregnant with my pups."
"YES TOM. PLEASE. I WANT YOUR PUPS. HARDER TOMMY."
That was it we were done for. As we both finished, we both leaned into each other biting down on each others necks. Mine in the crease of Elijah's neck, and Elijah bite me just above my collar bone. As we bit into each other's neck it was like another tidal wave of an orgasm.
I lost all strength and just collapsed on top of Elijah, holding him tight as we got our breathes back. I just looked him in the eyes knowing I was entirely happy and would never hurt this amazing person every again. He deserved the world and I was gonna give it to him.
"Fuck that was an amazing first time. I'm glad I waited for you Tommy."
"Ah don't call me Tommy Elijah. Otherwise I'm not taking him out."
"Did I say to take him out?" He cheekily asked with an eyebrow raised, and that's what did it for me.
"We're not leaving this room Elijah." I growled and that was it. We didn't leave that room trust me.