My 'Usual' Walk

Chapter 1:

Melody's P.O.V

Finally the bell rang. Summer is here and I of course have no plans like the loser I am. Staying at home waiting for MCR to come to New York for their concert was one thing to do I guess. Other than that, it was always the same routine. Go home, eat, sleep, watch MCR videos on YouTube... If that's all... I guess I have no choice...

****************

I got home and as usual, no one was home. That gave me my moment to blast MCR and break stuff as I spazz out. That was usual too. I put on Destroya as I strutted to my room, pretended I was on stage, swinging my bright curly hair everywhere.

I liked the way the red looked... It was like Gerard's but only darker because of my skin complexion.

The song kept going... I kept going... I had nothing else to do. I decided to take a walk because walking and listening to music was my favorite thing to do. I wanted to change first. I'd have to look good as I walk around aimlessly right? I put my black skirt on and tucked my black MCR shirt in. I swung my hair around quickly as I put on my black eyeliner and black lipstick. I threw on my black beats on blasting Destroya as I put my converses on and left the house.

***************

I immersed myself in the song. Making weird facial expressions. "Destroya! Destroya!" I sang out loud. I loved the feeling of the wind hitting me dramatically. I walked next to the highway near my house, now having my hands in my pockets.

I saw a van coming behind me but payed it no mind. I kept walking humming. I felt a vibe. A different type of vibe. I had realized something. The van I saw never passed me. I turned my music all the way down, but didn't take my beats off or stop walking. Fifteen seconds of continuous walking, the van still never past me. I FELT it following me. Walking faster didn't help. I heard the van come to a stop. Afraid to look back, I heard quick footsteps come up behind me as a hand covered my mouth and the other took me by my waist. I didn't scream or make any sounds. I was too afraid to. They could've stabbed me on the spot. Another pair of hands put a black sack over my head down to my feet and pulled me into the van. 'That's it.' I thought. 'Today's the day I die.'