The First Attack

"AAHHHH!" I started my high pitch screaming!

The Drac put me over shoulder as he was facing the dead end speaking to his helper.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screeched, squirming uncontrollably. "SOMEONE!"

I noticed a small figure running towards me from a distance.

"Frank...?" I questioned hoarsely.

"Melody!!!" He started running faster and finally got to me.

Frank pushed the Drac into the wall causing him to drop me.

"Fuck!" I said, hitting the floor. I sat up quickly and pushed my back against the wall breathing heavily. Frank started shooting up a storm at them. Which reminded me that I had a gun as well. I took it out in a flash and shot aimlessly, shutting my eyes. Pulling the trigger over and over, blocking out every sound. Then the sirens stopped.

I felt someone put a hand on over my gun. I jerked my eyes open to see it was Frank's. I looked at him, and scanned the floor to see that the three men were down, then I stared into his beautiful eyes.

I dropped my gun to cover my eyes that started tearing again.

FuCK. All the damn crying. I just couldn't believe that this was ACTUALLY happening.

"Frank..." I said sobbing now. "I'm so sorry. I should've believed... I shouldn't have ran. I just--"

"You're not as badass as I thought you were..." He said completely cutting me off. I slowly quieting down.

He sat in a pretzel in front of me. "And by the way, you weren't shooting anything... You didn't even turn it on." Frank continued. He was half smirking now. I picked up my gun and scanned it. I didn't even know they had an "on" switc-- oooohhhh... Yup. There it was. It most definitely had a switch. Aaand it was on "off". How did I even miss that?

I looked at Frank who hadn't take his eyes off of me. I swallowed and chuckled. "I didn't see that." I finally spoke, pushing back a large part of my hair behind my ear. Frank appeared to be studying me, which made it hard for me to look at him with a straight face, and I caught myself bite my lip trying to stop myself from smiling.

"What's so funny?" Frank said, who was now smiling sexily at me. Oh God.

"Nothing! I just-I just can't believe, that I'm here right now... With you." I said, quickly glancing at the Drac that was dead next to me.

"With ME?" Frank asked, keeping his eyes on me as he took off his vest slowly. My eyes slightly grew.

"Yeah... You...GUYS. MCR. My Chemical Romance. You all."

"Mmmm. Explain..."

"Last time I checked, YOU still haven't explained everything to me..." I said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

Oops. I hope REALLY hope I wasn't coming off as flirting...

"You gotta point. What do you wanna know? The rules...? The process...? Our journey...? If I'm single...?"

I looked at him. "What?"

"Whaddaya wanna know?" He asked again, pushing his cheek out with his tongue.

Were we really gonna ignore the fact that he just mentioned whether he's single or not? Didn't he have a wife...? And CHILDREN??? I'm just gonna let that go though. He was probably just joking around anyway.

But I was quite curious... "How old are you?" I asked innocently.

"32."

"Lies."