Are You In?

"I'm sorry, what?" Gerard said staring down at me, putting his hand on his hip.

"Uh, I was pretty clear. I said no--All of this is--is ridiculous. THIS is why you took me?" I responded. "I can't even begin to explain how retarded this all sounds. DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF?! I'm--"

Gerard started walking up to me, it causing me to go silent.

"Listen here," he spoke gently and softly, close to a whisper "This is why, we did what we did," he continued, "You're stubborn as fuck. It's okay though--so is Frank. We all learned to live with that. but can you please? Just cooperate..." Gerard moved even closer to me. 'Oh my holy hell' was all I was thinking...

I honestly didn't know to be scared shitless or aroused by him being this close to me.

He slid his hand down my back. It felt... Weird...

There was something in his hand. It was hard. I inhaled sharply at the movement. He stopped at the back pocket of my skirt. Gerard looked down at me slipped what he had in his hand into my pocket.

I felt him looking down at me.

'What th--' I thought.

Gerard quickly moved away from me.

And started packing two guns in his bag. Followed by small boxes with BLI faces on them. I believe it contained batteries. I watched him cautiously. I was honestly adoring him in my head.

God. I never expected to meet him... He's was so beautiful. More than I imagined.

Yes.

I'm not gonna lie. Out of this WHOLE situation-- I was very much paying attention the fact that he was just so gorgeous. And that I was here with him.

I looked around the entire room again, having that moment again where I didn't know what to think.

'Where are the other guys? Where exactly were we? Were we still in New York? Were there other people here? Could I trust these guys? I wonder if my parents were wondering about me...'

I looked at Gerard again. Who looked like he was almost done putting various items in his sack. He put it onto his back.

He grabbed one more gun. He charged it up quickly. I couldn't stop staring. All of this was a joke to me. What the hell was I supposed to think?

He clicked his gun.

"Please don't hurt me." I blurted out.

I didn't even mean to say anything. But my mind wasn't hesitant. Seeing Gerard with a gun... It made me nervous. The sight of it.

He snapped his head to look at me quickly. As if he forgot I was in the room. THAT also startled me.

"Just--please." I whispered. Starting to tear up. My eyes... Were WATERING. I didn't expect to just start crying randomly. I was in serious fear.

"Oh my-- no no no don't cry..." He said rushing to me. He bent down to my level.

I looked down and covered my face completely with my hands. Not that that was a problem. My face was always being hidden behind my hair.

But now I was just plain embarrassed. Even if this whole killjoy crap was real, they were expecting me to be this tough teen who's very capable of what they wanted.

Gerard sighed."Melody, what did I say before?"

"That I'm stubborn as fuck..."

I said. Knowing in my head that that's PROBABLY not the answer he was looking for.

Gerard scoffed. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

"Before that..." He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

'Ok. How am I supposed to even think when those eyes--'

"Uhh.." Gerard interrupted my thoughts.

"Uh--" I cut myself off. "I don't remember now." I said shyly, wiping a dried tear.

He chuckled. "I promised we wouldn't hurt you." He half smiled.

'Holy hell he's so godly I can't--'

"Oh. Okay." I said, honestly trying to break eye contact.

Gerard winks.

Does he KNOW he's making me nervous?!

He got up. Leaving me to be shorter than him again.

"Alright!" Gerard breathes out.

"The guys are waiting for us."

"No. Wait--but I never said--" I quickly started saying as he tried to take me to another room with the rest of them.

"Come ooooonnn..." He continued... Continuing to pull me.

"But-- ah!" I gasped in surprised. He pushed me against the door. It didn't hurt. It just-- it happened all so fast.

Just a second ago, he was pulling me, and then I find myself against the door that was now closed with Gerard close to me staring down. I pressed my lips together, stopping myself from breathing too hard. I stared up at him. He lowered himself to me and put his lips close to my ear. 'Uhhh... IIIIII don't even know to do.'

I'm not gonna hit him. That's for sure.

"I don't wanna have to force you to do anything..." He said breathlessly.

'Isn't kidnapping considered force? Cause it really wasn't a choice for me to be here...'

Shut up Melody.

I didn't respond.

"That's what I thought." He said smirking. And continued again to pull me. Only now, I listened.

Walking pass many doors again, we walked into a room.

And there was the rest of them. Watching us Gerard and I entered.

"Well well well..." Frank said looking down to me.

Fuck. Why couldn't I be A LITTLE taller than him.

"Are you in?" Frank asked.

I looked to Gerard.

I started laughing. Causing them all to look at me puzzled.

"Not even a BIT." I spat.

I ran. That's right. I ran. "Wait!" I heard one of them say.

I went speeding through the door and ran down many halls and staircases.

There was honestly no hope. There were so many floors. Maybe if I hid... Hid and-- USED MY PHONE THAT I FORGOT I THAT I HAD AGAIN!

This should work.