The Gray Room

I don't know how long I was out. Or where I was for that matter... I was chilly chained to a chair. In a dark gray room, with an intense light shining on me. 'Hello?!' I wanted to shout. What's the use? Sit here and silently wait for whatever hell I was gonna go through. I'm not going to lie I was terrified. What was I supposed to think? And honestly one of the things that was on my mind is My Chemical Romance. There's never been a time where I didn't think about them. And with all the fanfic that I've been reading, had me wishing THEY were the ones that took me. Yeah I have a sick mind and at least I know it... I've never hid it before. But you know with my luck , I'm probably just going to get kidnapped, abused, and get killed by these monsters. Plus, what the fuck? We're in 2020. Who's gonna get kidnapped by MCR? I mean sure, things were different at this time, a lot of secret organizations were around. But no one spoke of it. Or knew what they were about really. Now that I think about it, a boy and a girl were reported missing last month from my school... Ugh. I was just being paranoid.

I've always been this bad ass kid that wasn't afraid of anything. I did a lot of crazy shit. Always causing trouble for myself. Rebelling, stealing, kicking bullies' ass... but I never expected to get taken like this. And I never thought about it in my life or pictured what I'd do if I was in a this situation. My mind was blank yet full of thoughts at the same time.

FOOTSTEPS. I heard footsteps interrupt my thoughts. I started breathing hard. I winced a little at the sound getting closer. A tear shed. My mind and heart was racing too much. The door creaked. I watched a foot into the room. Too afraid to look I put my head down quickly hiding my eyes behind my big curly hair. Which was stupid, cause the man could've moved it if he wanted.

"Are you Melody? Melody McKay?" The man asked with a small accent, not really understanding where he was from.

I felt him kneel in front of me. I swallowed, still looking away.

I exhaled. And looked up at the man. The man had almost the same hair color as I did. He was beautiful. He was... Gerard Way.