Familiar Voices

So many things were going through my mind. How did no one see what had happened? We were right next to the highway! In broad daylight!!! What the fuck do I do? Oh my god. They surprisingly didn't drug me. I felt tears coming down my face as I sobbed quietly hoping they wouldn't hear me. "Dude, is the girl crying?" I heard a voice ask. I stopped, trying to pay attention. "Don't worry about it..." I heard another voice respond. Something sounded familiar, but not enough for me to remember. "And why are we doing this again?" A third voice asked. "I can't explain it right now." The first voice spoke again. "We need her."

'Need me'? Need me for what?! I sniffled. Proceeding to cry. What was I going to do? I thought. I slammed into the wall of the van as it turned. The road was getting bumpy.
I didn't know what to think.

*YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD! YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN LUCK! THEY DON'T--*

Oh no! My fucking phone! I forgot about my phone. I ended the call quickly praying they didn't hear it. But it was too late. I closed my eyes.

"Did you hear that???" A voice asked quickly. 'I'm fucked.' I thought. I heard a laugh. "Oh my god." He started chuckling. "Yeah I heard it." I could hear the smile on his face. Why the fuck was this funny to them?! None of it was funny. I had no idea how to approach this situation. My heart felt heavy.

Maybe I could call back whoever it was who was trying to reach me and tell them what's going on. It could work. I gave myself hope. I pulled out my phone and scrolled to the number. Again, I slammed into the other side of the van, banging my head massively on some kind of metal material. 'Shit!' I screamed in my head. It was the last thing I remembered. They may have not drugged me, but I got knocked out.