Feelings

I picked myself up ignoring the bruise that I recieved from the oh so sweet Veronica.

Ugh I knew there was something off about her. "Please!" I pleaded. "I'm fine okay?!" I spoke irritated, "just throw as much of our stuff in the car and we have to follow them." Mikey and Ray looked at each other then back at me. "Now!" I said loudly as I started rushing into the car. "Cmon hurry!" Ray yelled only grabbing two bags and rushing in to the driver's seat. Mikey followed sitting next to me and dropping some bags in front of him and shutting the door. Ray drove straight following Veronica's car. I understood Ray's speed. We didn't have to go bat shit crazy chasing them. It was obvious they were going back to BLI headquarters, and the way the area was set up, there was no other way but to go straight.

"Having fun back there?" A voice came from the car radio.

It couldn't have been anyone else but Veronica. Her calming voice made me wanna choke myself. I moved myself to the passenger's seat and pressed the obvious button to respond. "What the fuck do you want you sick bitch?!" I yelled, feeling Mikey and Ray staring at me. "Oh we have what we want as of right now..." Veronica responded still with her sweet voice. "Party Poison, your boyfriend and your lovely parents."

I could just HEAR the demented smile on her face. "Boyfriend...?" Mikey asked quietly. 'Boyfriend' I repeated in my head. It didn't even process that that's what she said. "Trust me if he was my boyfriend he would've gotten the vibe from me that you're a conniving whore." I said with gritted teeth.

"Oh?" Veronica asked simply. Then their car suddenly stopped. But we weren't anywhere near headquarters... Or any buildings for that matter. "Ray stop the car." I whispered quietly. "But we're far." He replied, stopping anyway, then turned to me. "Yeah keep it that way." I said not looking at him and focused on their car. "Listen to me carefully," Veronica started speaking slowly. "If you get too close to our car... I will blow it up, with all of us in it." I stayed quiet and stepped out of the car standing in front of the door. Veronica got out of the car and stood in front of the trunk and stayed still and a couple of moments. I watched her carefully, her every moment, every detail. It was a tad but hard, yknow, from how far I was. I wonder, can she see me from here? Was she even paying attention to me?

Oh wait, of course she was in a way. If she even saw me ATTEMPTING to get close she'll blow them all up. I couldn't let that happen.

I open my car door again and stand behind it slightly using it as a shield and I pull out my gun. I carefully aim at her, bringing my head close to my gun to get a better shot. I stared at her, making sure she's completely still, but then she decides to start moving. Veronica opens the trunk then quickly holds one of the guys down while pulling the other one out. I can't tell who's who, not with this distance.

Then, I see. She shuts the trunk making sure...Gerard couldn't get out.

Sounds ridiculous right? Two guys, not being able to hold down this chick. I don't even think she's human that's how strong she is, so I DO understand. Cause I would definitely be making fun of them later if it wasn't the case.

I held my head back up watching her whispering in Frank's ear. It was fucking killing me that he couldn't do anything. She put her hands on his waist and pushed him to sit on the trunk. I swallowed, my breathing started going bad. Frank looked down at her paying attention as if she was explaining something to him. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked myself out loud. I focused harder at what was happening. Veronica ran her hand up Frank's leg causing me to breathe out hard.

I wanted to shoot. God I wanted shoot so bad. I just couldn't, I didn't wanna ending up getting Frank for real this time.

He stared down at her then his eyes met mine. I stared back at him but then looked down to ground uncomfortably.

When I looked back up to him Frank was looking at Veronica and she cocked her head to the side. I couldn't even tell how Frank was feeling, he hasn't been saying anything the entire time from what I can see. He shook his head.

Okay that seemed like a good sign maybe. Frank shook his head again and spoke a word. And that's when Veronica grabbed him by the shirt, slightly tippy-toed, pulled his face to hers... and kissed his lips.

I went still. I didn't breathe. Frank didn't pull back, he didn't even try to push her. I started completely boiling.

Instead, Frank looked me in the eyes...and passionately kissed her back.