1. News

Before you start reading you gotta know there's a lot of violence in this chapter. So if you don't like things like murder and stuff (not as bad as horror xD), it's the best if you don't read it. If you're not gonna read it please let me know so next chapter I can make a recap (or resume idk) about what happened here in a less violent way so you can still read this ff. (๑・ω-)~♥"

{fun fact, I love horror movies}
Wauw that was so necessary to know.

Anyways xD let's start :)) have fun.

News reader:
"This morning a little kid got arrested for brutal murdering her stepfather."

"Taehyung come quick!!"
Hoseok yelled while staring at the TV.

"What's wro-?" Taehyung ploffed on the couch
Hoseok pressed his finger against Taehyung's lips.

"SHH. Just watch. This kid is insane."

"Police tried to interrogate the girl, but she won't react not even look. All she does is stare at her hands and wink one eye really fast. Police think she's traumatized by what she did. The girl is now in jail for lifetime."

"Dude, this girl is not raised well."

"No, we can do that better. Right hyung?"

Hoseok nodded.

This morning y/n

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME BASTARD."
you screamed and walked backwards with a knife pointing at your stepfather.

"y/n, you don't know what you're doing. Give me the knife right NOW!" He came closer and closer all covered in blood.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT. YOU.. YOU.. KILLED HER. ..mom." you started crying and dropped the knife.

Your stepfather came closer bending over to grab the knife.

You look at him. You have never felt this crazy feeling. Your madness gets worse and without thinking you grab the heavy pan.

When he got up with the knife in his hand you hit his head as hard as you can with your pan.
He fell knocked out on the kitchen floor. The knife he had in his hand before, stabbed his leg because he fell on it.

Everything went so fast.

You pulled the knife out and stabbed him in his heart.

(Btw, it's just a ff. Please don't take it serious 0.o)

You walked out of the house knowing that you're going to jail for this, even if your only 15.

You walked out to the backgarden. Your mom was laying there. You already heared police sirens. You lay down holding your mom for the last time.

After a minute, 3 policemen surrounded you and your mom. You're the suspect.
They grabbed you powerfully and rough and at that moment you fainted.

~1hl~

"she killed her father and probably her mother but we're not sure yet."

You slowly woke up seeing two policemen talking to each other.

Suddenly one of them sits on the opposite side of the table.

"so.. You're a tough one aren't you?"

No response from you. You're shaking and don't know what to do. You just stare at your hand that's still covered in blood from that monster.

After 30 minutes you finally start talking.

"why did you kill your dad? Did he do anything t-"

"he is NOT my dad." you said looking at the man with full anger.

"okay.. Well what about your mom?"

"I would never do anything like that to her." you start crying looking down.

The man continues interrogating you for a while.

"I'm sorry kid but you know you're going in prison for this."

Two other men come in and drag you into your cell.

You look around and see two other woman who are probably your cellmates.

"So what did you do? Stole a lollipop from a candy shop?" the girls joke around and laugh.

I don't see what's so funny about it. Sitting here in this cold dark place and there's no where to go.

One of them comes closer and grabs your chin.

"listen hun, it's gonna be really tough here and we don't like crybabies. So you better man up." she pushed you and walked away.

"where do I sleep?" you ask the lady's.

"The lower bed of this bunk bed. I think there's still some blood on there, but you gotta deal with it. Bla Bla bla"

Everything sounded really blurry and you couldn't focus anymore.

'blood' everywhere. You get quick flashbacks of what happened and keep staring at the wall.

"hey kid, are you okay?" the other lady sounds kind of concerned and snaps her fingers till you get back to reality.

"hm? ..oh Yeh.." you mumbled.

The lady sigh.
"what are you even doing here?"

You slowly focus on her face.
"I stabbed a man."

The woman were shocked by hearing that.

~30min.l~

You were getting really tired and fell asleep on the floor. The nice lady lifted you in your bed and covered you with the sad thin blanket.

In the middle of the night you wake up crying really bad.

you suddenly hear a woman screaming.
"NO I DIDNT NOW LEAVE US ALONE."

She sounds like someone you know.. Someone you love.

"mom..?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you liked it so far.

So this is before y/n turned in a monster and Yeh I hope this ff will turn out as good as in my dreams
:')

Also if This is your first time reading a fanfic from me, check out my other ff ~That hurts~ it's taehyung x reader.
It's bad in the beginning in my opinion but it was my first story I ever made 🌝🌈

I hope you'll have fun in my next chapters even though it's a sad fanfic..

xD Ke cya~❤