10

*Trrring trrrring*

~inhale~

Another call comes by. My heart starts beating more intense, blood pumping faster, transporting it's way through the whole body. Sweat starts dripping down my face, Not knowing what's about to come next. No time to prepare.
Just pick up.
~exhale~

.
.
.

~inhale~

"911, what's your emergency?"

.

.

".. I know where she is.." said the person on the other side.

.

.

~exhale~

Earlier that day

"W-what are we gonna do?" Hoseok recoiled to the couch, doing his best not to pass out.
"We're all going to jail!" He puffed out.

"Hey! No-one knows she's here yet.. We still have time.."

Their faces turn ghastly as they move their heads towards the doorway and see you lifelessly staring at the television that Jungkook had just turned off.

"Y/n.. "
Taehyung dramatically speeds to you and hugs you making you dig your face into his chest.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry.."

Jungkook wipes a tear that was strolling down his cheek away and smashes his hand on the table.
"They can't do this! There must be another way..."

They all try their best to come up with a solution. Yoongi fidgetly hesitates on what to do, if what he has in mind will turn out okay.
But as time goes by he has no other option than to just confess.

"I might have a solution.."

Everybody gathered around the table after putting you in bed.

"Listen up, this won't be easy.. and I don't even know if it will turn out well, for us.. or y/n.."
Yoongi sighed as he knew there would be no way back now.

"Just tell us already, I don't think there's anything else we could do anyway" Namjoon sighed after him while all the others nodded and agreed with Namjoon.

"So.. if you guys watched the news recently, there was told that a group of orphans was adopted by 3 gu-"

"-Are you out of your fucking mind? We're not giving y/n away to some random dudes! Who knows what they could do!!" Jin interrupted.

"Hear me out okay! That's why I'm saying it's risky. There's no way those people will take y/n.. Not only because she's on the news, she also has these paranormal things going on with her."

"So what are you trying to say"
Jungkook snarled after hearing those comments.

"I- I think we should sell her.. to a little more.. dangerous.. people.."

All the others faces turn red in anger as they can't believe what Yoongi is thinking of.

"I'm not done yet! They'll be able to hide her .. for now.. and when this is all over, we can just buy her back again."

Taehyung stood up and left the room.
"This can't be fucking happening" he said as he slammed the door.

Jimin brushed his chin as he was the only one considering it.
"It might actually work.."

"Oh come on.." Jungkook interrupted.
"This is way too dangerous for all of us"

"No, no, think about it. After finding someone who's willing to do this. We buy a phone to keep in touch with this person while not giving away any information about us or y/n. We give him whatever money for y/n to stay with him during this mess. And after they've searched us, we get her back, and everything should be fine... it's the only way.."

"Uhm, hello? Is this ______?"

A weird rustling noise appears on the other side of the phone call.

"Uhm, I was... I was wondering-"

"-You can't do shit can you?" Yoongi snatched the recently bought flip phone out of Jimins hand and starts conversating himself.

"Yes, hi, I'm here to make a deal. To keep it short, I have a lot of money to offer you."

-"....keep talking.."

Without hesitation, yoongi explains his plan to the mysterious person on the other side.

"Will you do that for us? I mean- me?"

-"....meet me at ____... alone."

The last thing yoongi hears is a repeating beep.

"He hung up, I think we have a deal.."