3.

"aren't you gonna give me a hug?"

You froze and didn't know what to do. 'kill him.. ' you thought but then it'll be harder for you to leave and might even get caught.

"Don't feel well." you said and walked away

"alright see you at home." you heard from a distance because you already walked away.

After passing a lot of security, cameras, and police, you made your way out of the building.

But what now? You have no where to go, Don't even know where you are, and with no food or water.

Maybe this lady had some money in her pockets. You search in the pockets in the pants and sleeves but there's nothing.

You just walk straight on in the middle of the night looking like you woke up from the death.

Cars were passing by. You looked people straight into their eyes with your death glares.

It's weird that people don't help you..  You're just a kid though.

You spot a trashcan and fish out a half-eaten burger. You're about to eat it but you heard people running towards you.

Without hesitating you drop the burger and run away .  You don't know who it was. Could be people who were gonna help you, but it also could be cops.

You can hear them chasing you, so you run harder.

Since you didn't eat in a while it's not a surprise your getting dizzy.
You have to keep running but everything around you is spinning like crazy.

You're getting slow and just give it up.  For the first time after everything you've done, you give up. Everything gets blurry and eventually you pass out. The last thing you felt was a baseball bat hitting your head.

"HEY TRAMP JUST GET UP."

It's morning.. you guess.
Cars are passing by throwing whatever they can find. I think they know who you are..
That might also be the reason someone hit you yesterday.

Why don't they call the police?
Because they're scared. People feel bad for you.
But they don't want to get close to you. And if they do, they don't mind spitting on you or hurt you.

For hours your sitting in the corner of a busstop to avoid the cold wind. You notice people walking away as they see you.

After a year people got used to you just being there. But nobody.. has ever talked to you since that day.

You got beaten up so many times, you barely can feel anything.

You walked so far away, day after day and ended up in the woods. Away from people, danger, the life you once lived.

You learned surviving like a wild animal. It happened so fast.. turning into a monster.
It's important for people to have others or they end up like you.

This morning  /taehyung/

"Yes hyung, I'll be home at 6pm."

"Alright cya."

He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

He walked through the forest just relaxing from stress and enjoying nature, until he spot something in the trees.

"....what the"

You jumped out of the tree landing right in front of his feet sitting like a lost dog but staring deeply into his eyes.
You're covered in dirt and have a lot of bruises.

"Shit are you okay?"

Taehyung tries to get you up but when he is about to grab your hand, you kick his leg.

"ARGH"

It hurt him but he can't leave. He has to help you.

"Okay let's try that again. Hi I'm Taehyung." He reached out for your hand again, but you push him away from you.

"Oh ..Don't worry... I can help you."

He slowly comes closer.
You crawl towards him which kind of scared him so he backs away, but you follow him.

He froze and you came closer and closer. You sat in front of his feet again and smelled his hand.

((Yes.. it's weird xD))

"Uh..you trust me now?.. are you like a dog or something?"

You walk around him (well.. crawl) and search for food.

"Are you hungry? I'm sorry I don't have any food.. uhm what are you doing here."

You don't respond.

"Uhh.. I know this is weird but.. do you wanna come with me? I can help you, give some food maybe take a shower."

"F-food?" You try to repeat what he said.

"Wow.. yes food. Let's go."

He reached out for your hand put you jump on his back instead.

"AHH!! Don't do that!!" He put you on the ground and clarifies that you can't do that out of nowhere.
You nod.

"Don't this instead."

He slowly grabs your hand and together you walk away, out of your reliable forest.

It's been awhile since you were out in public. This stranger really wants to help you.
You never trusted anybody since the day you met your stepfather, but now that he appeared.. you might be safe again.

After walking with Taehyung and passing a lot of shocked people, you finally arrived.

Taehyung got his keys out of his pocket. He opened the door of this house and got in.

"Are you coming?"

You just stood there and didn't want to get in.

"*sigh* of course."

He got out again, grabbed your hand and led the way into the house.

He made you wait alone in the hallway and walking in to the kitchen where all the members were already eating.

"Uhh.. yeh  so I have something with me. Please don't scare her and she's very young I think."

Jin stood up "Wowow Taehyung, you can't just bring underaged girls into our house."

Taehyung ignored him and led you into the kitchen. Your eyes got really big and you froze. There were a lot of people all at once and they kept staring at you.

Everybody stopped eating. It was quiet and they didn't dare to speak.

Heyyy, sorry if this was really weird but the ff is really beginning rn. Hope you had some fun reading it xD. GoodByee~~