chapter 8 part 2

The boys decided to put you back into your room as a timeout and gathered around the table to talk about the situation.

"She's gone crazy! What happened?"

"Is this some kind of revenge for the time we left her alone?"

"Taehyung, was so stupid to throw her around in the air like that!!"

"I can't help it she's so cute and small!!"

They all started making theories of what could've made you so furious, But they were all wrong.

Jin interrupted the discussion with a question.

"Where did that doll actually come from?" He had no idea about it all since he was sleeping back then, but he's the only one who saw such a paranormal activity this morning.

Hoseok explained it to him but it didn't really make sense.

"How did you know it was a fan?"
Jin asked.

Hoseok was surprised.
"I don't know I just assumed so. She was so demanding about me taking the doll. I just thought it was very meaningful to her. I mean why would you give something this important to you, to a random person?"

Namjoon and Jin looked at eachother.

"You said she was depressed right?"
Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, she told me the doll helped her with her depression."

"So then why did she want to get rid of it?" Namjoon and Jin asked in sync.

Yoongi sighed in disbelief.
"Are we really blaming a freaking doll here?"

"What else could it be?" Jungkook said.

"Uuuhhh, the fact that she's out of her mind?"

The boys waited for yoongi to talk some more.

"What I'm trying to say, is that perhaps while Taehyung was holding her in the air like that, something in her mind could've triggered her. We don't know anything about her past.. and so does the rest of the world. Taehyung found her in the woods, which might be because she was scared of something and ran off. Not socializing could be the reason she's so violent" he explained.

Everybody nodded their heads.
"This could be right, but then what's with the doll?"

They all turn their head towards the doll that's still sitting on the couch.
It's straight up but no-one placed it like that.

"Yeah.. I don't know about that."

"Is it possible that it's... possessed?"
Jimin asked, but nobody answered.

Taehyung stepped into your room. You were laying on your bed just doing nothing.

"Hey y/n, I'm sorry about what just happened." Taehyung sat right next to you on the bed as you sit straight up.
"I didn't think it would upset you. Do you mind still celebrating your special day?"
You stare at him with your big eyes and a tilted head.

"I hope that's a yes." He chuckled, but the smile turned somewhat upside down as he touched his lips and thought about what you did a few minutes ago.

He then went back to the living room with you shambling after him.

He grabbed the doll that was on the couch and gave it back to you, hoping it would make you feel better.

You slowly sit down at the dining table. You then clenched your eyes shut as you took it and a single tear ran down your cheek.