7.

You slowly open your eyes, expecting a ray of sunlight shining in your eyes. But once you fully wake up, you see nothing but darkness.

'Where am I?' You thought to yourself.
You get up and walk around, looking for an exit in this unknown room, but there's none to be found.

There's a tiny bit of light coming trough the ceiling, or actually, you assume it's the ceiling. It's made out of wooden planks and since it's so cold and dark in here it just seems like.. a basement.
"Is this our basement?" You whisper to yourself, questioning how you got here afterwards.

You've never been to your basement before since you weren't allowed to, so you don't know what it looks like, but if it really is, then why are you here right now?

"Hello?!" Your desperate voice echoed through the room hoping for someone to hear and help you, but You can only hear yourself.

You notice your stomach growling and gasp for air when you look at yourself. All bones.. there's barely any meat of yourself left.. You try curling your toes up while glancing at how your skin turned grey.
'How long have I been in here?! Is there anybody?! Hello??'

You suddenly hear a loud noise coming from your right. You got scared but walked that direction to see what it was since it made you curious.
Once you got there you noticed a screw sticking out of the wall. You didn't see much, but enough to know that there's an iron plate covering something what might be a window. 

You try twisting all the screws out. It was hard because they got rusty. Could be from rain, so that means there must be an opening behind this.

One screw down, three more to go.

Something made you work faster like there was some sort of presence near you. It could've been someone watching you, or it could be someone standing right behind the iron plate, but you were determined to open it.

*cling* the second screw fell right next to your feet on the stone floor. And *cling* the third went down.

This was enough for you. You try to get a hold on the plate and placed one foot on the wall for more grip. You pull as hard as you can and *CLASH*

You dropped the plate as the 'presence' that was watching you flew away from fear. It made a loud "craw"  before it disappeared. You could hear it but not see cause you were blinded by the strong ray of light shining into your eyes. 
The ray you expected when you woke up.

Like now.

You managed to open the door of Jungkooks (And your) room and walk down the hall. All lights are off and it's very quiet.