4.

Jin immediately took Taehyung apart far away from you, leaving the others behind with whatever was standing in front of them.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Jin tried to stay as quiet as possible, but that's pretty hard after losing your Shit.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHO THAT IS??!! YOU JUST INVITED A MURDERER IN OUR HOUSE." Jin grabbed Taehyungs shirt and pulled him closer.

"This psycho is out of this house when I turn around. Understood?" He whispered in his ear.

Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. He's just trying to help you..

They both went back to see what you are up to, but when they step into the room they froze.

They're watching you sitting on top of the table looking Jimin straight and deeply in the eyes.

Jimin couldn't move. He tried to back off but because he's still sitting on a chair, he reached that point where there is no turning back and fell on his back, banging his head against the wall behind him. This almost made him faint.

"SHIT" Suga said and all your attention went to him.

You slowly crawl towards Suga who also froze by your sudden action.

"What to do, what to do..?!!" Taehyung freaked out and searched for the right actions to do right now.

"Hoseok! Make sure she doesn't see me." He demanded Jhope.

Taehyung grapped a scarf from the coat rack in the hallway. Hoseok started screaming to make you go to him, which actually worked.

You slowly came closer and closer which scared Hoseok. Everything fell off of the table. Some plates and a glass broke. The sound triggered you and actually made you go wild.
"Taehyung hurry up please!!!"

Hoseok backed away against the same wall where Jimin was laying.

Now was Taehyungs time. He grabbed both of your hands from behind and put them behind your back so you couldn't hurt him. You tried to kick him, but he dragged you to a chair so you had to walk backwards.
Taehyung placed you on a chair and bind both your hands behind it.

You kicked around hitting nobody but the table.

After you noticed that there was no use of kicking around, you finally stopped.
There's nothing you can do right now.

Everybody was breathing heavily, but everything is okay at the moment.

Jungkook lifted Jimin and led him to the couch to lay him down.

"So, ..I thought I'd bring her here so she can take a shower and eat.."

Everybody turns their head towards Taehyung.

"..You're kidding me?" Jin sighted and dropped himself on the couch next to Jimin. Jin noticed you looking at him.

"What are you staring at?" He felt uncomfortable with you being around him, staring at him.

Taehyung sighed.
"Listen.. I found her in the woods. She's starving and hurt, we just HAVE to help her. She could die if we won't have the courage to just try..
Maybe we're actually able to save this person and let her have a normal life again.
Yes, I know who she is and what she has done,  but you can't judge her with just half of the story.
It's enough to just make sure she eats, that's all I'm asking for and I'm sure she would be very happy with that too. Please, don't throw her back outside again..?"

Namjoon grabbed some leftovers out of the fridge and placed the plate in front of you.

Since your hands are still bonded together (which is definitely needed), someone has to feed you.

"NOpe, I ain't doing THAT." Namjoon threw the spoon he was about to give you on the table and walked away from you to his room.

Taehyung, who was watching Namjoon to see if everything went well, shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm sorry about them.."

Taehyung grabbed a chair and put it in front of you.

"Don't worry, things are gonna be normal soon."

He grabbed the spoon that Namjoon had thrown earlier and wiped it on his shirt to make sure it was clean.

He scooped the food off the plate on the spoon and fed you.

You chewed like a beast but you were finally calm!

Taehyung was very happy with your sweet attitude.
"Waaahh!! Good girl."

The way he was smiling made you feel good about yourself, even though you don't know what feelings are. I think you discovered your first actual feeling!
You just don't know how to express it yet. So you just stare at him.

"Are you okay? Do you hate this food? I can get you something else if yo-"

Taehyung stopped talking. He was surprised by what you were doing, you were tilting your head like a puppy.

"Ahww." After a while of staring he pats your head and grabs a spoonful of food.

"..Wait.. I pat your head, but you didn't do anything.."

He shook his head again.

'Binding her on a chair isn't the way to teach her how to eat properly.. I guess I'll just release her.' Taehyung thought by himself and and slowly untied the scarf you were tied to.

"Okay.. please stay still." He made a sign with his hand like you normally would to a dog. You kind of understood and stayed where you were.

"Wauw, It's gonna take some time but this is really gonna work!"

That night he teached you how to eat and  you're actually a fast learner! Must be because you still have it in you, you just have to repeat it once.

"Ughhh!! She smells so baddd" yoongi whined.

You were all sitting on the huge couch watching TV to keep you busy and distract you.

It's kinda funny to look at how you try to catch whatever is on TV, like a cat.

"Then put her in bath" Jin said.

"What?? No, I didn't bring her here. I ain't doing Shit. Yoongi said.

"Uhhhh didn't we ALL agree to help?" Taehyung added to it.

"The first one to complain has to do that chore. That was our deal and you agreed." Hoseok ended this conversation perfectly like the cherry on top.

Everybody nodded and turned to Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed.
"..alright then.. but somebody's gonna help me!!"

~~~~~~~~~
Hellooo I'm back! It's kinda short but I felt bad for not updating. I'm trying to be more productive for school so I have more time to write. I'm just a really lazy person -,-  so sorry. I'm also trying to improve my English cuz I sound like a child due my lack of vocabulary T^T

I hope you like the story like this. If you have any tips please tell me and I'd love to hear what you think of this~~
Cya next chap😏👉