6

Taehyung stormed into Jungkooks room.
"Time to gooooooo." He put his hands up in the air and waved in happiness.

Jungkook was still in bed. He stretched and rolled himself in his blankets, looking like a caterpillar.
"Just 5 more minutes..." he mumbled.

"Nope, you have to wake up now it's already half past 10 in the morning!" Taehyung leaned against the door opening waiting for Jungkook to get up.

"Why.. I don't have anything to do today. We're free.." Jungkook whined and hid himself deeper into his blankets.

"We have to get clothes for ..uh how do we call her?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. It didn't really make sense because taehyung wasn't able to see it anyway.

"Anyways, get up. Everybody is waiting for you."

Taehyung exited the room and left jungkook sighing.

"...wait."
Jungkook went deeper with his feet to the end of the bed looking for you, but you weren't there.

"Oh shit." He threw the blankets off of him and went looking for you in the room.
He opened the closet and searched through his hanging clothes, but again, you weren't there.

"Shit, shit, shit." He grabbed his head and kept turning around looking for you. He felt a slight breeze and noticed the open window through the curtains as they got blown away by the wind.
"Who opened that window?!"

Jungkook opened the door and went out hoping Taehyung already found you.
To make sure he wasn't mistaking, he peeked via the wall to see if you were actually there.
He saw everybody sitting at the table except for you. They were waiting for him and probably also tought he would would bring you too.

Jungkook tiptoed back to his room and suddenly spot you behind the chair in the corner.

"Ugh.. where have you been." He let out a huge sigh in relief. "I was scared you ran away. Taehyung would've killed me."
Jungkook went up to you but as soon as he came closer, you growled as if you were a wolf protecting its cub. This made jungkook step back immediately.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you act like you're possessed."

Jungkook slowly came closer and saw what you were doing.
"...ooohhh that's... gross."
Despite the fact you were scaring him with your growl, he managed to grab the hood of the sweater you were still wearing, and pulled you up.
Because you didn't think he would do this, you stumbled over your own foot and fell against jungkook in his arms. No, this didn't end like most story's. In fact, he pushed you away.

"Nonono now my shirt is covered in blood..." gagging he covered his mouth and peeked at the corner with a grossed out face. He was barely able to hold his puke as he saw the rat that was ripped apart. It's Intestines covered the floor.

You could see the veins all over your face and hands as you were licking it's blood off of your fingers.

At that time the door swung open and yes there was Taehyung again.
"JUNGKOOK GET OU-" he couldn't even Finnish his sentence because he almost threw up at the same sight Jungkook was seeing.

Taehyung covered his view and looked away where you were sitting on the floor, still covered with rat blood.

"I guess she was hungry.." Taehyung mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay take good care of monster while we're gone." Taehyung waved.

Jimin sat down on the couch with you beside him. He petted your head as you were being a good girl focusing on the tv.