5.

Since you trust Taehyung the most, Taehyung volunteered to help Yoongi with washing you.

Yoongi made the tub ready by putting some soap into lukewarm water. Not too hot and not too cold. They don't want you to get scared by the water.

"So Uhh.. do we just put her in?" Yoongi asked with this worried and confused expression.
"Wouldn't it be illegal if we undress her??"

"We don't have to.." Taehyung scratched the back of his head. You, who's being interested in Taehyungs movements, randomly imitated him and scratched your head.
Even though its not an important thing, Taehyung still gave you a proud look and then decided what to do with you.

"let's just wash the clothes at the same time and change her afterwards I guess."

Yoongi nodded and both of the boys slowly directed you to the bathtub. They were scared you would freak out from the water, but there was nothing to worry about because you jumped in eight away all by yourself. Your action really surprised them, but it kind of made sense. You used to live in a forest outside before taehyung found you. You loved it when It rained. Not only after the incident but even when you were younger you played outside when it was raining. You were made for nature.

Yoongi grabbed a washcloth and dunked it into the water. He squeezed it and dunked it in a couple of times and gently washed your face. Taehyung washed your arms and your hair at the same time. It has been around 2 years since you've had a nice bath and care. You absolutely loved the feeling of Taehyung gently massaging shampoo in your hair. It almost made you fall asleep.
Sadly it had to end and Yoongi washed all the shampoo out and that's basically all they could do to clean you.

So now the big question;
How do we change her?

It's less of a deal now you're older, but you're still underaged. You will be 17 soon and sadly no one will know about it. You don't even look 17 but way younger since you're so small and kind of unfeminine.

Taehyung once again has an amazing plan to change you, but for this they need your approvement. This is gonna be hard because they can't just ask you, so they'll have to use sign language somehow.

The boys took you out of the tub and put a huge towel around you to cover you all up.
Taehyung showed you his opened hands going down in front of you to where your hips are. Making sure you see every movement he makes, he goes under the towel and pulls the ends of your (now, because you lost a lot of weight) way too big trousers. This plan works really well because they can't see anything and you don't mind it happening.

Now that your pants are off and you're  picking up everything taehyung did, you lifted your shirt all by yourself.
Yoongi was shocked by what happened and his arm got really tired, but he managed to hold the towel for a little longer.

Now that you're done taking everything off, including underwear, Taehyung gave you boxers that are too small for him, sweatpants, and a sweater to keep you warm, hoping you will somehow put it on yourself.

But seeing you were having some trouble with what to do, because you were almost ripping the boxers, taehyung tried to teach you by pulling the sweater over your head. That's all he could do and it was enough for you to do the rest yourself.

The boys haven't said a word to each other since they were changing you. Must have been really awkward, but they were happy to see you improve so much. Even yoongi was proud!

Now that you're  done taking a bath and changing, what probably took them longer than an hour, it's time to get some sleep. It has been so long since you've had a nice night rest. Because as a kid your parents always fought, and your stepfather was always drunk. And of course you never closed one eye after what happened that day..

Without thinking you followed the boys to the living room where everybody was watching tv. Jimin felt a lot better after everybody taking care of him. He hit that wall pretty hard..

"Guys, lets go to bed now. Its pretty late and the couch has to be made for her to sleep untill we get her a bed." Taehyung suggested.

"Wow, hold up." Jin stuck his index finger  up in the air.
"First of all, she's not going to sleep or be anywhere out of our sight.
Second, she's not gonna sleep on the couch, because she will probably ruin it somehow. And last. GET HER A BED?!"

"Well fine then, I'll sleep on the couch and she'll sleep in my bed." Taehyung crossed his arms.

Before Jin was able to respond, Namjoon jumped into the discussion.
"NO, I'm not going to sleep all alone with her in the same room."

"Right." Jin added "she's going to sleep on the carpet in your room until we get her some sort of mattress. And Taehyung you're never losing her out of sight since you brought her here and somehow you're the only one able to get her at peace. Goodnight." Jin ended the conversation and went to bed.

Everybody was quiet and you were just looking at Jungkook who was sitting on the couch. You're like a baby concentrating on his face. Only difference is that you wouldn't respond to funny faces.

Jungkook was a little weirded out so he just started talking.
"Shouldn't she go to sleep now?" He asked Taehyung.

"I don't know, Does she? It's your job now anyway."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Right..."

Jungkook slowly bend over to you to lift you up from the floor. You shrunk because of it, but after analysing his face and knowing Taehyung and Suga just gave you a bath and touched you almost everywhere without hurting you, it must be alright.

You trusted Jungkook so he could lift you up, Which is kind of weird because you can walk yourself, but you wouldn't do it anyway. He lifted you to stand on your feet and guide you the way to Taehyung and Namjoon's room.
He placed you on the carpet to sleep.

Looking at it.. This is just a really sad picture. You can't make a person sleep on the floor when there's beds everywhere..

Jungkook sighed. "Only for tonight."
Jungkook picked you up again and led you to his room.
He made you lay down on the bed. As long as you don't come near him this night it's all good.

He covered you in blankets and went out to brush his teeth and also go to bed.
When he came back, it was just.. Really weird. You were like a rolled up ball sleeping at the end of the bed.
He didn't really care though.
"Whatever you like." He grabbed an extra blanket and covered you with it.
"Good night." He said thinking you were already sleeping, But You responded with a nod. You actually understood!
Jungkook was somehow proud deep inside. You finally closed your eyes and went to sleep, meaning you fully trust Jungkook around you.

After Jungkook played some games on his phone and posted a picture on Twitter for his fans, he also fell asleep.

( was this a weird chapter? xD)
Hellooo~ I'm back again. Thank you so much for the comments and waiting for my new chapter T^T. I'm sorry it took so long. My dad got badly injured and wasn't able to walk. He had to go to the hospital for a while meaning I was home alone with my brother for longer than expected. My dad came back home finally, but he's still hurt and not recovered yet. I've never seen him this hurt. So I didn't really feel like writing. I'm sorry about that. I hope you understand. But as soon as he came home I tried to finish this chapter. Again thank you for waiting~~

Also if you have any questions about me or the story, you can just ask me :3
Shall I do some sort of q&a or is that too soon? xD
Alsooooo, I updated the cover. What do you think?