2. worst nightmare

PLS READ BCUZ. ⬇✨

Hey prisoner 🙋😁 (lolol stop dis)
Sorry okay so, I want to have something different so I want to make a little game out of this. There's gonna be questions in here and I would like to hear what you would do (it's not gonna be a serious game cuz I don't think people will actually do this xD but I just wanna try). After you read this chapter I would also like to know if I should keep on doing this or just make this whole ff myself.

What kind of questions?
Things like what would you do.
Or choose one out of these.
Yeah? K have fun 🌝

"mom..?"

You get up and walk to the locked door. There's only one small window. You're lucky it's open. You look trough it and see a dark figure leaning over a crying woman.

"Please.. It's not what you think it was" the woman said and fell on her knees begging for forgiveness.

"I can't believe a woman like you did this.. " the figure said.

"you know I only dated you because you're so hot.. I didn't know you had a daughter. But I realize what you are right now."

You now see that the dark figure has a knife in it's hands. It's pointing towards the woman.

"Jerry.. Please don't do this!!" the woman screamed.

'Jerry?..  But.. That's the name of..'

A light flashed by real quick and you saw too much in only that one second.

The woman is murdered. You're in shock and don't know what to do. You can't move.

You back off from the door and try to find the bed, but then you see a shadow coming closer.

You start crying when you finally see who it was.
It's your stepfather holding the dead body. The voice you heared earlier.. You were right.
You saw what happened. You saw everything.
You saw your mom getting murdered by your stepfather.

And somehow..  It's not that big of a deal anymore..  Of course you're depressed and you're still sniffing. But all you want right now is to get out of here.

You wake up. It was all just a dream.
But you have a great idea to get yourself out of here.  ...you think.

The lady's are sleeping and it's dark. You don't even know there names but it's already time to kill them.

You can't wait and start with step number one.

1. Get a weapon.
Q) Where would you get a weapon from? (answer next to this question)

Reminder. Your in prison so there's nothing more than this:

A bunkbed with wooden stairs
Another bed
An old brick wall
Pillows
A Sink
Dirty old toilet
And a small table with a stool.

Now that you have your weapon, it's time for step 2.

2. Kill your cellmates.

Your plan is to kill both if your cellmates and pretend that one of them killed the other and then herself.

So you get your weapon, kill them in their sleep and place the weapon in one of the lady's hand.

For the ones who chose the wooden stairs or the stool, good job, you succeed.
For the others, your plan would have failed because they would wake up from the noises.

(If you had an other plan and you think it will work, good job you might get out. Just remember it can't take too long and it can't be too noisy.)

Step 3.
Scream.

You woke up all the other people, and security came right away.
You thought your plan was going well. Your goal was to get out of prison. But how?

Step 4.
Kill the security.

The security stormed in. They went to the dead body's and faced their back to you,  not even noticing you were there.

Now was the perfect time.  You grabbed the other weapon (wich is the stool if you used the wooden stairs before, or the other way around.)
((Or your own weapon you thought of like some people said bed spring *claps* you're amazing.))
And stabbed both of the security in the back with the ends of the weapon.

((I'm so sorry, this ff is so violent. It's the last chapter where you kill people for now))

One of the security was a woman.
You grab her walkie-talkie and tell all the others that everything is alright.

"everything is alright people, go back to sleep." you hear through the huge speakers.

You should be happy that it worked,  but you just can't feel any emotions.

The security woman kinda looks like you though. So you take her clothes and put them on. You grab the keys and after you're sure that everybody is asleep, you go. You don't run, you just slowly walk away.
When you pass the other security you don't show your face and tell him:
"my night job is over, I'm going home."

"okay, good night.

.. Wait a second."

I'm sorry for not updating. I'm just really lazy when I get home from school. But I have like a small break right now so I could finish this. Hope you liked it😁