8

Y/n!!! Look what I got for you~~

Hoseok just came home from a walk in the park. He hung up his coat and went straight to you who was sitting on the couch.

"I got this from a fan I met at the park today. She told me she kept it when she had a depression.. And she was determined to give it to me." Hoseok reached his arms out to you to hand a stuffed animal.

"This late at night? Shouldn't you have rejected that?"
Namjoon who was sitting next to you bent over to face Hoseok.

"I did at first, but in the end she demanded me to take it.. so I had to."

They all look right at the stuffed animal. It has a lot of stains on it and overall looks very dirty. It has eyes of buttons and scars over it's face.

That sure looks like it has been through some shit

"Now that I really look at it.. It's kind of scary." Hoseok looked back at namjoon with a worried expression on his face.

You're still holding the doll and seem to like it a lot.

"Well y/n, show him what I teached you today!" Namjoon waited excitedly  for you to show Hoseok what you learned.

You look at Hoseok, slightly nod your head and go straight back to the stuffed doll again.

"..oh well, that's all I could get out of her." Namjoon sighed but it was enough for Hoseok to make his whole day.

"Are the others sleeping Already?"
Hoseok asked changing subject.
Namjoon nodded
"And we will too." He grabbed your hand and walked you to your room after he brushed your teeth, with you continually dragging the doll after you.

Namjoon opens the door silently to not wake up Jungkook and puts you to sleep with the doll in your arms. It's so value to you instantly like it was yours all this time.

"Goodluck with this" Namjoon whispers to Jungkook and pats you both on your head as a goodnight kiss he closes the door and you close your eyes as well.

Night time. The worst time for your depression, right before sleeping is when you begin to think.
This time a lot of deep thoughts seem to appear inside of your head.

'What if everything was all my fault?'

'What if I just told my mom everything I knew.. before it all went wrong.'

'..Could we ever have a happy life together again?'

Most importantly..
'Would she see me as a monster too..?'

A tear started to form in your eye and more kept coming one at a time. You hug the doll tightly as you cried yourself to sleep.

On the news

"The police station left a message to 'the monster' saying:

"Wherever you are.. we will find you and there will be no way to escape, so be prepared.