Chapter 3

Link's P.O.V

Rhett made me nice waffles today, they maybe weren't as good as mine but they weren't burnt so that was an upside.

As I tied the laces of my brown hiking shoes Rhett approached me.
"You should really get a new pair of shoes , like a pair of chucks or something a little more fashionable" he was joking around but also quite serious.
"What are chucks?" I asked looking stupidly confused
"You know converse, the cool shoes of this generation that look really stylish and match with like every outfit, even suits and dresses." He seemed to be proud of how much he knew.

I don't know why he didn't just say converse in the first place but oh well that's my Rhett for you.

As we got to the office Stevie and Drew where already there talking about new episode ideas.

"Hello lovebirds" Stevie said glancing at our interlocked hands.
"Hey Steve" Rhett released the hold he had of my hand and laughed as he called her it, he always called her that and she called him Re ;some kind of inside joke.

Rhett's P.O.V

We filmed the episode of Good Mythical Morning for the next day and then spent the rest of the day editing and talking to the crew.

During the lunch break Link sat across from me while we all eat pizza, good old pizza Wednesday. I loved sitting round like a big family eating pizza and making faces at Link while his crystal blue eyes shimmered with the lights stared right at me with love and affection.

I was so lucky to have him, I decided I would organise a trip to NC , Link's home town and where we first met just to show my appreciation for him, I did some boopity-boop-boop (research) about flights and hotels , soon I was booked we leave on Friday come back Monday morning.

"Link! Can you come here?" I shouted from our office I may as well tell him now get him excited for it.