Chapter 4

Link's P.O.V

When Rhett told me about the trip I leaped into his arms, I was so happy I couldn't believe he had done this for us. I started to kiss him as I moved from the back of his ear to his lips his beard tickled my face, I was so used to it i barely noticed half the time , Rhett broke the kiss as he smiled against my face.

Rhett's P.O.V

Link started kissing me as he sat on my knee , he started from behind my ear as he was whispering in my ear before , he moved along my jaw line and then up to my lips. I just loved this man and I was so glad he loved me too.

I couldn't help but smile and that broke the kiss, I felt so bad as I was enjoying my time with Link.

During all the booking of holidays and kissing time passed , when I looked at the clock it was 5:00pm.

"Oh crap Link I've got to go, remember I'm going out for drinks with Malex." Malex was the couple name for Mike and Alex but we all called them Malex it was easier , the rest of the crew called me and Link ,Rhink. Which me and Link came up with during a GMM.

"Oh yeah , well you better hurry up."
"Are you sure you don't want to come, it could be a double date?" I went high as I said double date trying to convince him to come.

"No , no I'm fine I'm going out anyway, a boy from school text me during lunch so I'm gonna go meet him and a couple of other old friends."

"What boy from school." I was very interested in this, not because I was jealous but because I went to the same school.

"Greg and I think he's contacted those girls Christy and Jessie , oh and Greg's wife is with him." Link explained this very well but I just laughed, I stopped to explain my burst of laughed quick as I saw Link's face drop.

"So your like a 5th wheel crashing a double date."
"Oh no Christy and Jessie aren't dating they are just friends."

Link's P.O.V

As I entered the bar , I spotted Greg he already looked drunk. When I walked up to him he put his arms round my neck and dragged me down so my ear was at his mouth.

" Linkypoo ! I haven't seen you in so long , do they still call you that ? Oh who are you seeing? Are you married? Have kids?"
I felt like I was playing 20 questions I made an attempt at answering all of the questions, I had just got launched at me.
" Only the fan girls call me that , I'm seeing Rhett you know my best friend from school , tall handsome one ,no we are not but may be soon hopefully" I looked at my empty ring finger and traced my finger where the ring would go "And no we have no kids."

After a long night of catching up and drinking me and Christy where the only ones sober enough to stand or talk.
"So Link , I've really enjoyed tonight I was wondering if you and Rhett would like to go up to the Hollywood walk of fame tomorrow? Me and Jessie are going but don't know how to get there we have only just moved to LA."

"Oh you live here ?"

"Yeh me and Jessie do."

I shot Rhett a text :

I got Christy's phone number which of course she set a contact photo for , she had her hair over her shoulders to make sure she didn't look bald and was sticking her tongue out, you could easily tell she was drunk

I walked Christy and Jessie to Christy's house. It was good to get to talk to Christy a bit more.

"Night Linkypoo." She had a tone in her voice that showed she was mocking me.
I laughed a little " Night Christy".

As I walked along the road looking for a taxi rank I got a text Rhett.