Chapter 14

Rhett's P.O.V

1 year

"Today we ask the age old question will it t-shirt ?"
"Let's talk about that." I winked at the camera.
"Good mythical morning."

After trying out loads of different foods or materials and answering if it will or not, me and Link went into our office to brainstorm ideas.

I got a text .

Link saw my text

Link saw my text.
"You still speak to Jessie?"
"No, not really"
"Oh okay."
"Link look I thought we moved on from all that."
"We did, we did"
Me and Link had been different ever since, he fell out of love with me completely, our break just made me realise my life is shit without him.

Link's P.O.V

I saw the whole text so I don't know why I asked if he still talked to her because she said they hadn't in a while.

It hurt me to see this and to here him say we've moved on. Our break we had when I went back to NC for 6 months made me realise I love him, but he didn't feel the same.

I'd never mentioned to Rhett that I still loved him, I had thought about it but I'd never done it.

After about 2hrs of brainstorming and me gazing into his deep green eyes trying to not got caught I decided enough is enough.
"Rhett , about our break it opened my eyes and made me realise something."
" I know you don't love me."
"What why would you say that?"
"Because you don't, I know you don't that's why the fact I love you even more now than I did before our break hurts me so much."
Rhett loves me I was so happy i ran round our shared desk wrapped my arms over his neck spun round his chair and kissed him.

Rhett's P.O.V

That night I went to bed lying next to the person I loved Link, it was so quick to go back to the way it was almost 2years ago but I was so happy, I spooned Link in the big double bed we bought together while we took some couple photos to inform our mythical beasts.

Rhink was back and it was here to stay!