Chapter 8

Rhett's P.O.V

Today was the second day of my making Link's weekend the best, he had went for a morning run he said he had something on his mind, he had been away for a couple of hours when I thought I better text a link make sure he's okay.

Link wasn't active but I didn't expect him to be, he wasn't exactly gonna be on his phone while running

Link's P.O.V

My coffee didn't take long to come , it had a leaf in it made from foam. I had ran around 30 minutes before I saw the coffee shop I was looking for, as I walked in all sweaty and out of breath I saw her, Christy was in the coffee shop she was on her computer, as I walked in she spotted me.

"Hey Link. Over here!" I walked over and sat in the seat across from her
"So Christy what ya' doing."
"I'm just looking at new swimsuits and summer stuff. Do you want to order?"
I told Christy I'd have a mocha.

I'd like to say this was a coincidence but it wasn't last night when we were out Christy had asked if I would come meet her for a morning coffee.

"Well Christy we have seen each other 3 days in a row , I don't even tweet that amount of times."
Christy let out a little chuckle
"How long do you think you could go, maybe we could see each other every day for a week or even a month."

I was in deep conversation with Christy about what we did after high school when my phone lit up. It was a text from Rhett, I locked my phone without sliding to unlock it and reply.

"So when did you and Rhett fall in love?" I wasn't prepared for this, I was with the woman I may or may not be in love with and she was asking about the man I was supposed to be in love with.
"Mmm...we.. I've got to go." I stood up thanked her for inviting me and then left. I ran home as quick as I could I didn't even stop to tie my lace when it became undone. As I ran along Venice beach a couple of mythical beast came up to me.

"Link, Link. Hey we watch GMM , we love you."
"Where's Rhett?"
"Rhett's in the house I just went a run, do you want a photo?"

I posed for photos trying to look the happiest I could, meeting mythical beasts really helped me it always made me so happy, they loved me and Rhett and although I didn't know them, I loved them too.

Rhett's P.O.V

Link came back in from his run, looking half happy but half sad.

"Hey babe, I met some fans on the way back. Sorry I took so long , I just lost track of time."
"That's okay Link."
I was glad he met fans that always made both of us so happy.