Chapter 9

Link's P.O.V

It had been around 5 days since I lied to Rhett about my run, my relationship with Christy had grown in those days she was now my best friend. we text everyday, saw each other 4 out of the 5 days but I hadn't told Rhett any of the times that I was going to see Christy, I wasn't sure why I didn't tell him but now I think it's because I was feeling guilty.

I was spending more time with Christy wither that was face to face or through texts than I was with Rhett my own boyfriend. Rhett didn't really seem to mind me always going out and am not sure why but I doesn't really matter.

Rhett's P.O.V

Link had been going out running, to the gym or just out with friends a lot lately, which did bother me at first but in the last few days I've become really good friends with Jessie , the girl from my high school.

Jessie had the same sense of humour as me and I really liked that, something has really changed between me and Link lately none of us seem at all interested in the physical side of our relationship, actually if I'm being honest in any part of our relationship.
We haven't done anything in our bed except sleep .

"Hey Rhett?" Link came into the living room, he looked quite sad and his voice was child like.
"Yeh Link"
"Do you mind if I go out again tonight?"
"Hmm..to do what exactly?"
"I..I..I'm going out to the.."
"Your going to the?" I cut him off because he was really testing my patience , Link told me last night that tonight would be out night , to re-spark Rhink.

Link's P.O.V

Christy text me to ask if I wanted to go out tonight. I wanted to go but I had promised Rhett tonight would be about me and him.

Now i just had to go tell Rhett.

"Hey Rhett?" I was really worried so I spoke in almost a whisper.
"Yeh Link"
"Do you mind if I go out again tonight?"
"Hmm..to do what exactly?"
"I..I..I'm going out to the.." Rhett quickly cut me off
"Your going to the?" He sounded angry, I didn't know what to say, do I tell him. I decided just to tell him tonight but not make this a normal thing.
"I'm going bowling with Christy."
I could see the relief in his eyes, what was he thinking why was he so relieved.

Rhett's P.O.V

It was 6:30 when the door rang, I leaped up off the coach
"Hey."
"Hello Mr.Mclaughlin, I'm glad you asked me over tonight."
"I'm glad I did too."