Chapter 12

Link's P.O.V

I hit Rhett , not on purpose but I still hit him , I felt so bad I hadn't spoke to him after the episode I was so worried id slip up and tell him but I had to speak to him now, I apologise over and over again , Rhett said it was his fault also that he forgave me.

When we got home I went upstairs to phone my parents, as I scrolled through my contacts to find them I saw Christy she was the person I really wanted to talk to , I wanted to tell her about today, share my worries and hear her voice.

The phone was ringing "hello"
"Hey it's Link."
"I know that stupid" she laughed I loved Christy's laugh "caller id"
"Oh yeh sorry"
"So what is it?"
"What?"
"Why did you phone me?"
"Oh right, you need to watch tomorrow's GMM"
"I watch all your videos, but why?"
"Rhett says a joke and it's really worrying me."
"Link just tell me I can't wait for tomorrow."
"No , no I can't"
"Link do I need to use your full name"
"Christy seriously this isn't a joke." This time I didn't appreciate her laughter.
"Charles..Lincoln.. Neal.. The third, just tell me." She paused between each part of my name as a way to taunt me.
"Rhett said one of the mythical beasts saw me kissing someone else." My voice broke half way through I had to swallow the lump in my throat just to get my words out.
"Wait what , they did?"
"No that's the point , Rhett said it as a joke."
I heard Rhett laughing and speaking to someone I want sure who it was but she was distracting me.
"Christy I've got to go , I'll text you later"
"Okay"

I hung up and made my way downstairs by the time I was down Rhett had just finished his phone call.
"Who was that?"
"Just a friend, I'm going out tomorrow night , is that okay?"

Rhett's P.O.V

I was just off my phone call when Link came from downstairs.
"Who was that?" Link asked as he cleaned up the living room a bit
"Just a friend, I'm going out tomorrow night , is that okay?" It actually wasn't a question it was more a statement.
"Yeh, ye that's fine."

When I asked Link about his conversation with his parents he got really weird, I was guessing it's because he's still a bit upset about not going to see them last month so I didn't push him to tell me.

After we had finished filming Monday's GMM , I went straight home to start getting ready for my night with Jessie.

At around 5 Link came in, I told him he should invite Christy over to the house so she wasn't alone when I was out with Jessie , he seemed to like this idea because straight away he text her.

Link's P.O.V

Rhett said I should invite Christy over to the house while he was out with Jessie, and I didn't hesitate to ask her.

I decided to clean the house before Christy came

I decided to clean the house before Christy came. I wasn't sure what was going to happen tonight with me and Christy but I was excited for her to come over.