Chapter 11

Link's P.O.V

"GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING."

"Mythical beasts your questions are like seeds, they are planted in the dirt. To develop they need sunlight and water before they turn into beautiful question flowers , we are the sun and water and will help you blossom." Rhett winked as he finished the sentence just to tease the fans.

"We asked you to ask us questions about love" I held the "v" for a while.

We read through a few questions making sure to say the name of the mythical beast as much as we could.

Rhett read out one of the questions he had gathered "I'm a new fan and I was wondering are you guys in love, I thought I saw Link kissing someone else..." My heart sank it was beating at 100 times the normal speed, someone had seen me and Christy. Then Rhett continued.
"No I'm only joking they didn't say that, I thought I saw Link kissing Rhett at a party" I wasn't sure if I was relived or not did Rhett know about it and that's why he joked about it?

Rhett's P.O.V

My joke didn't go down well with Link, he didn't laugh along with the crew and the rest of the day he ignored me, I'm starting to wonder if I went a bit too far, if I'm being honest I said it to kind of cover up the fact I had kiss Jessie the previous night.

Link was sitting at his desk , playing a game I decided I was going to be romantic and surprise his with a kiss, that backfired I ended up being slapped on the face.

After work Link went upstairs to phone his parents so I decided to phone Jessie, we had a long conversation and decided to meet up tomorrow night, it was my turn to bail on Link.