Chapter 7

Rhett's P.O.V

Today was Friday so it was the start of my time treating Link, I had organised to take him out to our favourite ice cream shop and then we were  going to meet Christy and Jessie to go minigolfing .

I had got on really well with the girls especially Jessie so I was exited to spend more time with them.

We went in and filmed Monday's GMM.

I made sure I drove us to work so I could surprise him.

Link's P.O.V

Rhett was driving us home when he turned up the wrong street. I questioned him about it and he just laughed.

He parked outside our favourite ice cream parlour, this was where we had our first date in LA.

"Why are we here Rhett ?"
"I told you I would make these next few days the best , as we couldn't go to NC." Rhett had a smirk on his face he looked so proud.

I didn't even realise that me and Rhett were kissing until I pulled away. All my thought the night before disappeared, he was my world, my life, my best friend.

I went in and got us a seat, Rhett appeared a few minutes later with my favourite ice cream flavour, I loved how he just knew exactly what I wanted.

We spent around an hour , until Rhett said he had another surprise for me.

He drove to a minigolf course, there was loads of empty spaces but Rhett seemed to be looking for something, we parked up next to another car.

Rhett got out the car and came round opening my door.

"We are playing in teams , your partner is in this car." I was so confused but then Christy and Jessie emerged from the car.

This was the last thing I wanted, I had just forgot about her and now here she was, Christy was wearing navy blue jeans and a t-shirt of a dinosaur holding a golf club. I loved t-shirts like that, and Christy in them was even better.

Why had Rhett made me Christy's partner and not his.

"Rhett? Why are we not partners?"
"Because I love when you get competitive with me, plus I can get a better look from behind you rather than beside." He laughed at his last point. I didn't find it funny but I gave a smile for Rhett.

We where on hole 14 when Christy got a whole in one, she leaped into my arms and screamed in my ear. It felt so wrong but right, at first I just had my arms at the side of me but as the hug when on, I hugged her back.

Rhett butt in saying "Now Christy , I know he's irresistible but he is mine." He was obviously joking but it really got to me, I let go of her and practically pushed her off me, she tripped over the side of the course and landed on the ground.

Christy laughed it off but I felt so bad about it.

Overall Rhett and Jessie won which he was proud of. I let me and Christy down after that hole because I couldn't concentrate on it.

After we had finished Rhett and Jessie went into a candy store, when Christy was about to go into the store I grabbed her wrist.

"Christy, I'm sorry for earlier I didn't mean to make you fall."
"It's okay, Link"
"No it's really not, Rhett's comment really got to me."
"Why?"
"Hmm.... Well.. About that..Christy I think Ilikeyou"
"Wait what, Linkypoo slow down" the way she said my old nickname made my heart skip a beat it was like she was an angel.
"I...I just thought it was rude." I bottled it, I wanted to punch myself for it.
"Oh no I knew it was just a joke."
"Okay good, I'll buy you something out of here to say sorry."
"I'm not going to argue with that."