Void Scott

AN: Heyyyy guyyys. Sorry for the last chapter😬 I just wanted to know what it would be like to leave a cliff hanger, but here's a long chapter to make up for it. As an extra sorry, I can tell you that CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER, and there are going to be MANY CRAZY SCENES. Love you and thank you for reading my book :)
-A xox

"How is this even- Why would you do this to- How could you--" He held his hand up as he cut me off

"Stop the questions." I gulped as he walked across the room, moving to stand in front of what seemed to be a vanity.

We seemed to be in a small dark room. The only source of lighting being two lamps hanging off of the ceiling, but even they weren't bright enough.

I looked down at my hands to see that I wasn't tied or chained.

Maybe I can get out.

I looked ahead into the darkest corner of the room to see the shape of a door.

I inwardly celebrated before slowly standing up.

Can't be too hard right? I just have to make a run for it and be able to put enough force in my movements to break the door on impact. Piece of wolfsbane cake topped with mistletoe.

I frowned at my thoughts, Wouldn't that kill me now that I'm a werewolf? Sounded like a recipe by Gerard.

I shook my head as I regained focus. I stood up against the wall behind me, making sure that Scott was still busy doing whatever backstabbing thing he was doing before I charged for the door.

Halfway across the room, I was lifted up in the air by my neck and slammed against the cold floor.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Scott smirked at me before standing back up. "I'm not like your so called "brother" Scott, I won't hesitate in killing you." He flashed his golden-red eyes before he walked back to the mirror.

I scrunched my eyebrows at his comment, "You're not Scott?" I coughed as I stood back up, looking at him through the mirror.

He smirked at my reflection before pulling his cheek. I watched as his cheek stretched out to the length of his arm. The skin directly bounced back as he let go, returning him to his Scott looking face.

"How the hell did you do that?"

"For almost 200 years I have been waiting for the right one. The perfect true alpha. In all of my life time, there have only been 5 true alphas and each of them has either caused their own down fall, or was slaughtered by their own beta. After 75 years, another one rises, only this time it's a teenager. I searched high and low for Scott McCall. Watching him and observing him and his friends, fights, and family."

"That's a little stalker-ish don't you think."

He rolled his eyes as he continued, "Let's not forget the intimate moments between who was it again? Allison?" I clenched my fist at the mention of her name. He smirked as he saw and continued, "You know Stiles, out of all the relationships that Scott has been in, even through the arguments and fights that you have been through together; I have never seen a healthier one that the one he has with you. I mean are you guys a thing? It's crazy how much you love each other. I mean, nothing could break you two apart; not even murder."

I looked back up at him, "Murder?" Before I knew what I was doing, I was standing behind Scott with his throat in my hand.

"Would you look at that, you already have the thirst to kill in you. I knew you were the right choice." I let go of his neck as I stepped back. "See I knew that you, Theo, and Scott had the closest friendship triangle. I knew that things would become tangled once he reappeared after 8 years. So I sent him to do a job that I could never do myself, that no one could possibly do, and that's break not only the pack up, but your friendship."

I let out an involuntary growl as my eyes began to turn bright yellow. I could feel my claws extending slowly as I tried to calm down, but it was no use. This was my first time shifting, and even though I had helped Scott during his first time, helping myself was even harder than I thought.

"That's right, Stiles. I sent Theo."

Finally it happened, the hairs on face grew as I shifted into a werewolf. I leaped at him as he looked back, slamming his head against the wall; leaving behind a hole.
I let him slide down to the ground as I thought about all the pain that Theo had caused.

I let anger calm me down as I fell to my knees. I looked down at my hands to see the holes caused by my claws already healing.

Pain makes you human.

I looked back at Scott as my heart rate finally slowed, "Who are you?"

He let out a maniacal laugh as he stared up at me, "The very first Chimera. One that just so happened to be morphed to look like Scott McCall." He spat out blood as he twisted his head to the side, cracking his neck in the process.

"The Dread Doctors made you?"

He smirked, "It's more of like I made them."