Wrong Turn

AN: Updates💕💕

Scott's POV

My eyes slowly opened, revealing a dark room with a red glow. My attempt to get up was cut short once I realized that my hands were tied to a gas pipe next to a wall.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I looked up at the voice to see the French me.

"What.. are.. you doing to..--" My words were slurred as they left my mouth. The gas pipe was reading wolfsbane into the air.

"It's okay Scott, it'll all be fine. This is all just part of the plan." Mirror-me smirked before walking over to a table in the corner of the small gray room.

"What plan?" For a while, he didn't answer my question. His heart beat eagerly in his chest as if he wanted to tell me, but he was keeping the "surprise" to himself. "I know you want to tell me, I can hear it in the way your heart is beating."

He grumbled before walking towards me. He stopped right in front of me, tilted his head to each side before scoffing.

"It's easy Scott. Stiles will recognize this place, I mean I held him captive right where you are. Except I didn't have to tie him up." He winced before beginning to pace around the room.

I rolled my eyes as he continued in his annoying French accent, "So anyways, he'll come here with the magnificent Lydia and try to save you. They'll fail, and because of that, our special guest will have to come save the day."

Special guest?

"Yes Scott, special guest." He rolled his eyes. "As much as I hate Stiles, I would rather have him be here right now."

"How...did you--? What are you--?" The questions continued to flood my head as I reminisced what he had said.

He basically answered a question that had never left my mouth.

"I can read minds."

I watched as Mirror-me walked towards me again, "How is that possible?"

"I'm a chimera."

"What? The... dread doctors are.. gone."

He shook his head as he chuckled, "Scott, I created the dread doctors okay? I was the first chimera, and for the longest time I've been searching for a true alpha. Then I found you, and now I look like you." He sarcastically smiled at me before returning to his table in the corner.

That explains why he's not on the verge of dying like I am right now.

I need to get out.