The Confession

I stirred as I became conscious

I stirred as I became conscious. I looked down at my hands to see that they were tied, but my feet weren't.

I looked to my left to see Scott driving.

"Where are you taking me?"

He turned to me for just a second before turning back to the road, "Why don't you stop asking questions and see for yourself?"

I turned back to the road to see that we were on Scott's street, "Why would you bring me back? Once I tell Scott, you know he will do anything to stop you, right?"

He parked the car about 2 blocks away from Scott's house. Once the engine was off, he got out of the car. "Where are you go-" I stopped myself as he opened my door, soon following by pulling me— quite harshly— out of the car.

"Ow?!"

"You know, your mouth is really making me regret choosing you as my first beta," He said as he pulled me along with him to Scott's house.

I scoffed, "You wouldn't be the first person to complain about it."

He just rolled his eyes, as he kept pulling me along. Once we were at least a yard away from the car, Chi, as I now call him, pulled me behind a bush in the backyard of Scott's neighbors.

"Alright so here's the plan. Are you listening?" I ignored Chi as I turned to Scott's house. My werewolf hearing somehow tuned in, and I could hear the pack conversing inside.

Scott seemed to be the most energetic one, throwing ideas around about where I could be and why I left.

I wanted so badly to just run in there and tell them that I'm okay, but the gut-wrenching pull that I feel to Chi stands in my way. Once an Alpha has ordered something, a Beta can't disobey. It doesn't matter how much I don't want to do it, I will have to.

"Stiles!" I winced as he pulled my face towards him, staring down at me with his red eyes.

The wolf in me whimpered as I cowered back. After the effects had worn off I sat up, "I'm listening."

"The plan is simple, I don't want to hurt anyone, but anyone that gets in my way will have to be eliminated." I nodded, "Now this is where you come in. You will be my eyes and ears."

"No one hears about what happened. No one hears about me, and where I took you," he continued.

"It's not like I know anyway."

I turned away as he growled at me, "I know that, and there's a reason for it. You will go back, and pretend like nothing happened, except for the fact that you are now a werewolf."

"Scott will be able to know that I'm a werewolf."

"And you're going to let him know. It's all part of the plan." I looked back to the house in remorse.

What is he planning?

As if he knew what I was thinking, he smiled down at me. He soon followed by untying my hands and pulling me up.

I winced as he shoved me forward towards Scott's house, "What are you doing?"

"I'm beginning the plan."

"How the hell am I supposed to explain to Scott how I got the bite? How am I supposed to explain it to anyone?!" I whisper-yelled at him.

He turned around and began to walk away, "Tell Scott that Deucalion is an Alpha again. When I need you, I'll find you."

I began to walk away as he turned me back to face him, shocked I stumbled back. In my movements, I brought him down with me.

He stood up, brushing the dirt of of his pants and jacket before turning back to me. "Oh and Stiles?" I looked up at him, my eyes turning bright yellow as they met his red ones, "That's an order." I whimpered back as he growled louder, staring me down until my wolf side agreed.

I looked up to see that he was already gone. Using my new found strength, I pushed my body off of the ground and towards Scott's house.

As I reached his back porch, his neighbors came out into the yard.

"I told you there was nothing!" The man told his wife.

"Honey I swear I heard an animal. Didn't you hear the growling?"

Crap.

I furiously knocked on Scott's door while also managing to hide myself from their view.

"Hey, you!" Crap, crap, crap!

"Ye-yes?"

"Didn't you hear any animal like sounds out here? I heard a dog." The lady smiled, only to be shutdown by the man.

"N-no, nope, nada, noh." I tuned my ears towards the house, this time hearing footsteps.

Scott!

"See I told you, no animals." The man scoffed as he walked back into his house, his wife following him.

"Stiles!" I was instantly pulled into Scott's arms. I sighed as relief washed over me, but the moment was gone as soon as it came. It didn't take long for me to remember the events of the past however many days I had been gone.

"Scott, there's something I have to tell you." His smile soon faded as he pulled away from our embrace. His eyebrows scrunching together as he awaited my announcement.

"Stiles, you know you can tell me anything right? I don't care that you were gone for 3 days."I was gone for 3 days?! "You're my best friend and nothing is going to change the 14 years of friendship between us."

"Well, what I'm about to say might..."

I gulped as I stepped into the house as Malia, Liam, Hayden, Lydia, and Mason came rushing down the stairs.

"Hey Scott, Hayden caught another werewolf's scent..." Mason stopped as he met my gaze. The rest of the pack followed behind him as they stood before me.

I turned back to Scott who seemed worried now. I used the instructions that Derek had given to Scott, and I began to focus on the different types of scents in the room.

Relief, confusion, worry, joy, panic, and hurt.

He's hurt.

The room fell silent as Scott looked back up at me, his red eyes shining as a tear fell down his face.

"Stiles?" I looked back up at Scott, this time my yellow eyes were showing.

"Stiles.."

I sighed as I felt a tear roll down my face, "I got the bite."