Lucid Dreams

Okay so I finally updated! I am definitely going to try to update more this summer. Thanks for reading and if you've already read the preview, skip to the bullet points :)

Stiles POV

I'm still shook.

For the longest time, all I wanted was for Lydia to look at me the way I look at her, and I got even more when she asked me to prom.

So now I'm at the mall with Scott as we both pick up our tuxes for tomorrow night.

The day has gone well so far, no calls from Chi. The weather is starting to warm up, and so is my dad.

He called me last night, saying that he was fine with me coming home.

"I can't stay mad at you forever, Stiles. And as annoying as you are, the house is too quiet without you. It's time to come home."

Yep, last night was the first night that I had slept in my bed in almost 2 weeks.

It felt good, especially knowing that I wouldn't have to sleep in my car. I already knew that after what happened yesterday, Chi wouldn't forgive me. He doesn't need me anymore anyways, he has Johnathan.

But even with all of that mess, I'm still a teenager and Scott is still my best friend.

A best friend with no date.

"So no date this year, huh?" Scott nodded as he whistled his way through the racks.

Since when does he whistle?

I pressed on as I followed behind him, "And you're sure that you're fine with no date? I mean, you're the hottest guy in school. I'm sure you could find someone by tomorrow--"

"Stiles!" I sighed as he chuckled, "Stiles I'm okay, okay? It's fine. With all that happened, I think this it's for the best."

I nodded, "So if Kira came back..."

He finally looked at me as he sighed, "If Kira came back— who knows. She's in a bad place right now and she needs to focus on herself."

"Scott, it's been months."

"I know, but I need to move on. Now or never, right?"

"Yeah." I tried to sense his mood, but there was no use. A few months ago, Scott had learned how to mask his scent and emotions.

I continued down the racks until I found the tux that Lydia had sent me a picture of. Apparently she had been planning to ask me for a long time, but what happened with Malia set her back.

In fact, today was her memorial at the cemetery. I had proposed the idea last night after Liam and Mason came to help.

So much had happened last night, but that seemed to be one of the things that everyone agreed on.

Malia's dad would even be there. He let us plan the whole thing— which took the entire night.

"YES!" I looked around to find the other guys in the store staring at me. I awkwardly lowered my hands as I silently danced in my head.