Meeting Red

AN: Double Updateeee

Scott's POV

I went into the clearing where I would be meeting Deucalion.

As I walked there, I couldn't stop thinking about all that had happened in the last month.

Stiles is my best friend, but what he did to Malia is wrong. Sure Malia was the one that did something wrong first, but she has said that she was sorry several times.

I haven't yet.

This is my fault too, I shouldn't have--

My thoughts were interrupted by my message tone, I looked down at my phone to see a message from Lydia:

He's on his way, get ready.

I put away my phone as the foot steps got closer.

"Are you guys ready?" I spoke into the woods. I waited for Hayden and Liam's response.

"All set."

Go time.

"I know you're here Deucalion."

He approached from the darkness of the trees. The moon seemed to be brighter tonight which caused a glare to fall onto his face.

"Oh Scott, hello. I was just taking an evening stroll." He smirked as he stood before me.

"Stop with the formality, you broke the treaty."

He scoffed, "Oh come on, Scott, why would I do such a thing?" I followed his gaze as he began to circle around me.

"Because your search for more power isn't over yet. The only question is, how did you do it?"

I really hope this doesn't end up biting us in our asses.

He stopped in front me, "Do what?"

"Become an alpha again." I launched at his throat as I grabbed his head.

I knew his powers would be enhanced tonight, just as mine were, so why wasn't he fighting back?

He began to move again, my hold on his neck was slipping.

I was suddenly thrown back into a tree.

"You do not know what you're up against Scott, but I can tell you that it is not me."

What?