Teenage Lovers

AN: Finallyyyyy, I've been wanting to write a Stydia chapter forever😩. Btw I'm so sorry for the late update, you can expect a chapter tomorrow. Anyways, here we go...

I walked into the gym to see people already inside the pool

I walked into the gym to see people already inside the pool. The music was even louder in here, and it reeked of alcohol and testosterone.

But that's seniors for you; spending their last 3 weeks of school partying before it all goes down the drain. I mean seriously we just had a party a few weeks ago, can't these kids contain themselves?

Lydia, where you are, you better not be dancing.

"Lydia, where are you?" I mumbled as I searched the room, while also trying not to get pushed into the pool.

Who's idea was it to have a party near an indoor pool?

"Stiles!" I turned around to see Lydia downing the contents of a red cup.

She smiled as she lifted the cup up in triumph, "5 seconds."

I gave her a half smile as I approached her, "Yeah, congrats. Anyways, where Scott?"

I took the empty cup out of her hands and threw it somewhere around the room.

"What?" She cupped her ear as she stood on her toes.

"Where's Scott?" I yelled, only to get a giggle back.

"Okay you're drunk, and we need to go find Scott." I grabbed Lydia's arm as I directed her towards the door.

She tapped my chest, "Hm, you're right. He was looking for you too you know." I looked down at Lydia as she lifted herself off my chest, slightly stumbling into the hall.

"He was?" I asked her as she turned to face me.

She smiled her beautiful smile as she nodded, "Yep." She popped the 'p' before putting her arms around me.

I gulped as I looked down at Lydia, "L-Lyds, what are you um, doing?"

My breathe hitched as she looked up at me, "You know Stiles, after everything that happened. After finding out that I was a banshee, and the dread doctors and all, the one person that was always there was you. I never truely saw it until today, but the man standing in front of me now, isn't the man that saved me all those times." I smiled down at Lydia as she smiled back up at me. I knew she was drunk, but it didn't matter. As they say, drunken words are sober thoughts. "This man is one who would do anything to save his friends and family, but is now slowly taking them down one by one."