Flashback

AN: Double updatesss💕😋

Malia's POV

"Malia are you sure that it'll work?" I took a swig of the mixture to tempt Scott.

We were at a pre-end of the year party. This one was for everyone in the school. The actual end of year part would be 3 weeks before schools over, and it will only be for seniors.

Stiles laughed before leaning over and kissing me, "What is this again?"

Scott laughed before pouring a small amount of it into a cup.

"Its a small amount of wolfsbane mixed with beer. Since we can't get drunk, I thought it'd be a good idea to mix wolfsbane with alcohol since taking wolfsbane is the closest I've ever felt to being drunk."

"Woah there babe. I think that's enough for you." Stiles smiled as he took the cup from my hand. He set it on the rock beside him.

"Won't wolfsbane kill you?" Hayden asked.

"No, it just makes me slightly dizzy, and plus this isn't a harsh type of wolfsbane. Now for Scott and Liam..." I winced before laughing at their angry expressions.

We were in the woods not too far from the party that was being held in the cemetery.

Scott and I didn't want to risk our chances since we didn't know how the mixture would turn out.

"Yeah well, can I have some now?" Liam asked. He clutched Hayden's hand as she whispered something in his ear.

"No." Both Scott and Stiles answered.

We all chuckled as Liam shook his head, "You're only 2 years older than me. 2 years."

"Yeah well when we were your age, we didn't drink either so..." Scott took another sip of his drink before throwing the cup at Stiles.

"Hey!" Stiles screeched as we laughed before throwing the cup back at Scott. "And don't forget what happened when Allison broke up with you the first time."

Scott smiled, "Stiles you got drunk."

We all laughed as Stiles dumbfounded face frowned, "Whatever, I'm going to go find Lydia." Stiles kissed me on the cheek before walking back to the party.

"And we're going to find drinks." Liam stood up with Hayden who hit him on the back of the head.

"That's for not saying anything back."